[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

Updated guide to reflect my Essence League Aurabot, no longer running any Curses and have picked up Unwavering Stance to allow for Shaper's Seed.
IGN shdowe
Do you need to have a 2 3L Shavs? or can my 6L shaves work.

Also, I have a 30% reduced Herald of Ice reservation. Will that work aswell for the 12th Aura?
Failure stings, but pain is the greatest teacher of them all.
"
killerfloyd09 wrote:
Do you need to have a 2 3L Shavs? or can my 6L shaves work.

Also, I have a 30% reduced Herald of Ice reservation. Will that work aswell for the 12th Aura?

A 6link would work yes, not needed at all though.

Herald of Ice reservations will not work due to us not running any Heralds, the enchant only affects the corresponding aura that we run.
IGN shdowe
Just wanna say, a necro aurabot just carried Steel's KB miner to 1st lvl 100 in EHC, and I've partied with a number of necrobots (tripling my DPS every time, oh man do I love 200% dmg/+100% cast speed on my crit Freezing Pulser, not to mention +2k ES over my own Discipline aura). I think this build is catching on!
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Hi, trying your build out basically for the same reasons as you to get to later game content, Playing on EHC. 1 question i have is you use blood magic, But your shield uses blood magic already with 150% reservation. Is there a need to spec into blood magic? and when you are in blood magic how do you get your auras to then reserve mp instead? Quite new to POE so if there is an elephant in the room i should know about i do apologise.
ah 50% less mana reserved on that node i guess that is why?, also about the MP reservation (legit just posted my last message then seen the 50% thing) Is there a way to still use your MP?
Infact it takes away all your mana im being stupid i apologise!
The reason we take Blood Magic is for the Mortal Conviction node, giving all of our auras 50% LESS reservation is what allows us to run as many auras as we do for the cost of the build. The reason we still use the Prism Guardian Shield while having Blood Magic is that it gives the socketed gems an extra 25% reduced mana reservation, taking a normal 60% aura from 13% life reserved to 7% life reserved.
IGN shdowe
I had Eventually worked it out lol. Lvl 60 atm on EHC think the build is just about to take off for me, the people i play with already seem to be enjoying it so thank you!
@shdowe. do you have any tipps for this to go for curse´s. was thinking to integrate curses over curse on hit or something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info