[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

thanks alot for the answer, i am in the middle of making a character following this guide on phc and i might continue with questions later on :)
"
Ruzzel2244 wrote:
thanks alot for the answer, i am in the middle of making a character following this guide on phc and i might continue with questions later on :)

No worries keen to see how it works out. C:
IGN shdowe
Hum, any way to fit Vaal Grace into this build? With your aura buffs it grants 58% dodge, which I guess isn't as good as vhaste or vdisc, but gee whiz it's still pretty good.

Otherwise, I think this is the sweetest aurabot I've seen so far. 5x tooltip dps is hard to beat, for sure.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"
Hum, any way to fit Vaal Grace into this build? With your aura buffs it grants 58% dodge, which I guess isn't as good as vhaste or vdisc, but gee whiz it's still pretty good.

Otherwise, I think this is the sweetest aurabot I've seen so far. 5x tooltip dps is hard to beat, for sure.

You could move Vitality off of your boots and into your chest where Flame Dash (or in my case Clarity) is if you wanted to run Vaal Haste/Grace/Disc.

Appreciated :)
IGN shdowe
Am now running 12 auras and dropped a curse, probably the final form for this build. Will update original post when I get a break from being Gorge Rotation bitchboy.

LegendOfAura for gear in the meantime.
IGN shdowe
I see that you are using an Animate Guardian atm, so I wondered, which items you are animating with that skill?
"
LightHope wrote:
I see that you are using an Animate Guardian atm, so I wondered, which items you are animating with that skill?

Forgot to add that, main post updated, thanks!
IGN shdowe
hmm, for whatever reason, my purities are each costing me 9%mana reservation instead of 8% like the aura calculator says, even though i think that i have skilled every mana reserved node... because of that, i wont be able to turn on the determination aura... could you maybe look at my char (DPSSupport_Vivi) and tell me, what i did wrong?

edit: nvm, i forget the conquerors efficiency jewel, my fail xd
Last edited by LightHope on Jul 30, 2016, 7:59:09 PM
I'm very disappointed with this guide. Books 2-4 don't have story :(

I didn't know that the ascendancy node scaled from aura effect, and that's huge. I still think that guardian is overall better, but I also want to change from time to time (I hate templar appearance).

I've noticed a few small improvements you might want to have a look.

- Last 2 ascendancy points are really weak, but not completely irrelevant. You get 10% minion life for the animated guardian, and 3% phys reduction if you use zombies as meatshields (helps a lot if you lag away from the party).

- Shield charge might be a (better) alternative to whirling blades. Edit: in my case, I move faster with shield charge, and also has lower mana cost.

- You can use voidbringer for +1 to elemental gems, (hatred,wrath, anger). You would need to redo sockets and aura calculations in that case. EDIT: it also messes up with elreon's jewelery (due to increased mana cost).

- I might be wrong, but auxium probably gives more es than your current belt. Recharge rate isn't that important imo.

Lastly, I think investing into curses isn't worth it for this build, but this is purely personal opinion. Good job on the guide!
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
Last edited by dulahan200 on Aug 4, 2016, 6:01:17 PM
Gear

Playing with a few tweaks here and there - but overall I and 80% of the people i party with like my build. (Except for the people that kick me from dried lake runs, because I don´t even attack :( )
I don´t have any dmg numbers from the top of my head but it´s enough :D

Thanks for showing me this way of building a support char :)

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info