[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

Hello! Mind if you share your keybinding for the auras and stuff? Thanks! :D
"
dulahan200 wrote:
I'm very disappointed with this guide. Books 2-4 don't have story :(

I didn't know that the ascendancy node scaled from aura effect, and that's huge. I still think that guardian is overall better, but I also want to change from time to time (I hate templar appearance).

I've noticed a few small improvements you might want to have a look.

- Last 2 ascendancy points are really weak, but not completely irrelevant. You get 10% minion life for the animated guardian, and 3% phys reduction if you use zombies as meatshields (helps a lot if you lag away from the party).

- Shield charge might be a (better) alternative to whirling blades. Edit: in my case, I move faster with shield charge, and also has lower mana cost.

- You can use voidbringer for +1 to elemental gems, (hatred,wrath, anger). You would need to redo sockets and aura calculations in that case. EDIT: it also messes up with elreon's jewelery (due to increased mana cost).

- I might be wrong, but auxium probably gives more es than your current belt. Recharge rate isn't that important imo.

Lastly, I think investing into curses isn't worth it for this build, but this is purely personal opinion. Good job on the guide!

Yea I couldn't think of anything to add for the story, intro's all ya need I guess

- I personlly find that there isn't much room to swap things around for Zombies, although that is an idea that would be messed around with

- I have not used Shield Charge before and may look into that, especially if it has a lower mana cost, thanks!

- I tried to shuffle Voidbringer into the build but ye as you mentioned the mana cost made it hard to have mobility skills and cursing

- Due to the playstyle I play with this Bot I often find that the Recharge helps a-lot since I'm always in a position to take damage

- I've been thinking about this for 2.4 with Bosses having less rather than reduced for curse effectiveness now, am not sure yet.

Appreciated C:

"
Transom wrote:
Gear

Playing with a few tweaks here and there - but overall I and 80% of the people i party with like my build. (Except for the people that kick me from dried lake runs, because I don´t even attack :( )
I don´t have any dmg numbers from the top of my head but it´s enough :D

Thanks for showing me this way of building a support char :)

+1

Glad you enjoy ^^

"
CatWidowmaker wrote:
Hello! Mind if you share your keybinding for the auras and stuff? Thanks! :D

I personally just cycle through each aura using m3, then have Vaal gems and Whirling Blades across my QWERT and M2, where-ever feels comfortable.

I will be running another aurabot in 2.4 for my group depending on how many play, if I make any changes as I go I will update the build to reflect these.
IGN shdowe
So how exactly does this animated guardian work.. Do you just keep him up all the time or only when you know he is completely safe from damage?
I tried having him up for a few minutes and he seem to get already half HP after just a hit from a strong enemy who got past the rest of the party. I mean i don't want to keep rebuying all the items he is wearing so i instantly despawned him and havn't really spawned him again since?

How does that work?
"
BobHimself wrote:
So how exactly does this animated guardian work.. Do you just keep him up all the time or only when you know he is completely safe from damage?
I tried having him up for a few minutes and he seem to get already half HP after just a hit from a strong enemy who got past the rest of the party. I mean i don't want to keep rebuying all the items he is wearing so i instantly despawned him and havn't really spawned him again since?

How does that work?

What level is your Animate Guardian gem and what tier maps are you running?

I have personally stopped using one due to the lack of space on a new setup I'm experimenting with in Essence League, but I would have a Animate Guardian able to follow around up to t13 fairly easily in Prophecy.
IGN shdowe
Thanks for the build! I'm running it in essence and its working well (only started two days ago, so its getting there)- just got a couple questions.

I see you're no longer running minions, or guardian or curses. How's that going for you in this league? i'm following your league character over the one in the build, it's really fun running dried lake and buffing noobs. I've had 10 friend invites today alone. Do you plan to add in curses or minions again later?
Hey, any idea how much currency I need to start playing this build?
"
Thanks for the build! I'm running it in essence and its working well (only started two days ago, so its getting there)- just got a couple questions.

I see you're no longer running minions, or guardian or curses. How's that going for you in this league? i'm following your league character over the one in the build, it's really fun running dried lake and buffing noobs. I've had 10 friend invites today alone. Do you plan to add in curses or minions again later?

I'm honestly not too sure about Curses currently, even with the change to them being less modifiers on Bosses I'm sure they'll help, but I was struggling to find a way to get them and and justify the points to pick curse nodes back up after playing around with Shaper's Seed's 3% regen (Having Shaper's Seed = Needing to pick up Unwavering Stance = less nodes to allocate into Curses without losing Energy Shield nodes etc). Standing in hideout right now with 7622 Energy Shield I have 651 Regen, it feels pretty good.

In terms of how content is going with this setup in league I've cleared the Lair of the Hydra + Forge of the Phoenix + Maze of the Minotaur with only one death being on the Minotaur due to accidentally running through the beam field. These have been in 2 man parties mind you, the other person being a Pathfinder Blade Vortex

As for the Animate Guardian, I dropped him was due to running the tier 15/16 maps. He'd just die due to the 2+ damage mods on some bosses and it was becoming tedious to repurchase the gear.

Glad you're enjoying it :D

"
Sensero wrote:
Hey, any idea how much currency I need to start playing this build?

I started this build day 1 in Essence League with no currency at all and just upgraded where I could until I had a Shavs to do endgame content. For mid tier maps (t9-10) you only need a Solaris Lorica + Alpha's + Prism Guardian which I think costed me about 60chaos day 2 of the league, you'll just need to play more conservatively as you'll have around 5000ES instead of 7000+.
IGN shdowe
Is there any way to solo level this build?

I know it wont be as effective. But I just need something before I can start mapping with friends

I know it wont be as effective. But I just need something before I can start mapping with friends
"
Espenhein wrote:

You won't be able to level as an Aurabot as the uniques you need have a level 64+ requirement, you will have to either be dead-weight leveling in a party (like what I was) or level as a different spec and use the regret quests as you go to swap.
IGN shdowe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info