[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"
Enrith wrote:
hello sir,

After looking at your character (LegendOfAuraMayhem) I was flabbergasted to not find ANY SRS (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Raging_Spirit) gem in your setup. I cannot begin to imagine how slow it is to clear maps on an essentially 2 link shield charge, amazed that no one has made this suggestion in 44 pages of replies I HIGHLY recommend that you socket an SRS (blue gem) into your Five Link chest armour, which should be easy since you have 3 blue sockets there. Also you still seem to have 2 rare itmes equipped at level 99, these should be upgraded to uniques immediately.

Other than those quirks, Nice guide

Um...it's an aurabot. As in it's not meant to do any damage but focuses solely on support to buff party members.
goddamnit Enrith

...flabbergasted
IGN shdowe
Will this work in 3.0?
"
DeathPulseZ wrote:
Will this work in 3.0?

With less Auras it should be fine since you can ditch either Alpha or Prism for a Rare ES item.

IGN shdowe
Having fun wit this in turmoil :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IHUF-17oZU
"
shdowe wrote:
goddamnit Enrith

...flabbergasted

Yeah, I've been dumbfounded too when I saw that wording :D
3.0 UPDATE

"
The Necromancer's Commander of Darkness skill now grants 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies per aura (down from 5%), and 30% increased Damage for you and Allies affected by your Auras (instead of 10% increased Damage for you and Allies per aura).

AKA Necro still best Support.

Also bonus balance change to show how GGG balance

"
The Ascendant's Guardian skill now grants You and Allies affected by your Auras have 10% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed (instead of 12% increased Attack and Cast Speed for You and Allies affected by Auras you Cast), 5% additional Block chance for you and Allies affected by your Auras (up from 3% and no longer simply affecting you), and 25% reduced effect of Curses on you. The Ascendant's Guardian no longer removes Curses and Ailments from you every 5 seconds.

Nerfing Ascendant's Guardian lmao

Also as a side rant I'll be playing Support in 3.0 but not the same as the one I've made a guide for here. My Character will also be private since it's become apparent GGG are clueless on balancing their game and only nerf instead of buff. If I wasn't playing with friends I probably wouldn't be playing 3.0, this set of patch notes are questionable at best, very disappointing update.

I will no longer be updating this thread for 3.0 nor replying to those that have been messaging me ingame.
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Aug 2, 2017, 3:41:57 AM
"
shdowe wrote:
Also as a side rant I'll be playing Support in 3.0 but not the same as the one I've made a guide for here. My Character will also be private since it's become apparent GGG are clueless on balancing their game and only nerf instead of buff. If I wasn't playing with friends I probably wouldn't be playing 3.0, this set of patch notes are questionable at best, very disappointing update.

I will no longer be updating this thread for 3.0 nor replying to those that have been messaging me ingame.

Sorry to hear this :) But I'm happy for your friends - they have a first-class supporter
"

Kinda lame...
I'm sure this is gunna boost your ego even more, but whatever...
Your thread has inspired people to play aurabots... like me, a returning player that is just a standard scrubcore, that follow builds online.
Why throw a fit and keep it private, you arent the reason they nerf things... and now new players like me are somewhat at a loss.

Last edited by BoDanger on Aug 3, 2017, 10:19:49 AM
"
BoDanger wrote:

Kinda lame...
I'm sure this is gunna boost your ego even more, but whatever...
Your thread has inspired people to play aurabots... like me, a returning player that is just a standard scrubcore, that follow builds online.
Why throw a fit and keep it private, you arent the reason they nerf things... and now new players like me are somewhat at a loss.

I'm well aware I'm not the reason they nerf things, I'm not even mad they nerfed Necromancer since it was beyond busted in literally every possible way, even back when it was 2% attack/cast speed + 5% damage per aura. I'm annoyed this patch is just straight nerfs to nearly every decent build out there with very little actually getting buffed in return.

This build will run just fine as long as you drop either Prism Guardian or Alpha's Howl and run a Rare armour item in that slot to give extra ES to offset the 3.0 es nerf. You just need to decide what auras to drop to compensate. You're going to give A-LOT less damage than previous with that 30% fixed amount though.

I might update the thread when I can be bothered to go through everything, but my profile will stay private if not for the reason alone that I get people messaging me ingame asking why I'm running different setups than what my guide says, happens a-lot more often than you'd think and would get annoying since I'm in the process of still sorting my 3.0 support out.
IGN shdowe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info