[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

Main post should finally be properly updated for 2.6 now, also cleaned it up a-bit.

If I missed anything lemme know, hopefully don't need a F.A.Q section but we'll see after logging in to 14 pending invites.
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on May 2, 2017, 2:54:36 AM
How do you do labs since you need to do it solo. I am atm lvl 46 haven't started normal labs since i got no dmg.
"
Terikez wrote:
How do you do labs since you need to do it solo. I am atm lvl 46 haven't started normal labs since i got no dmg.

If you're leveling as support then you either need a friend to run it with you or pay for a carry, sadly when doing this kind of support you need to be handheld through all content, even if it's content you need to actually support.
IGN shdowe
What's the aura Envy replace, also i think that's the only piece missing if someone can verify and tell me just to be sure it would be appreciate.
"
sylvanos666 wrote:
What's the aura Envy replace, also i think that's the only piece missing if someone can verify and tell me just to be sure it would be appreciate.

Hatred
Creator
Why Hatred and no Anger for example??
Thx, awesome build!!
"
Soset wrote:
Thx, awesome build!!

I did some changes for my character, and i run all attack auras, 12 aura (one dude told me that i made his dps 400k from 45), also i have pretty nice defences (no problem survived double beyond corrupted 20mod tempest).
Im 9.9k es (a bit lower regenerate) with 2exa more ill be able to hit 10k, and finnish build 100%.
Unfornately i had to drop determination (for exchange there is curse on hit enfeeble+fortify and flask), and i have no idea how to replace determination vs my vitality.
Still my changes do the job.
Please check.
Last edited by yonbz0rz on May 4, 2017, 7:25:50 PM
"
yonbz0rz wrote:
"
Soset wrote:
Thx, awesome build!!

I did some changes for my character, and i run all attack auras, 12 aura (one dude told me that i made his dps 400k from 45), also i have pretty nice defences (no problem survived double beyond corrupted 20mod tempest).
Im 9.9k es (a bit lower regenerate) with 2exa more ill be able to hit 10k, and finnish build 100%.
Unfornately i had to drop determination (for exchange there is curse on hit enfeeble+fortify and flask), and i have no idea how to replace determination vs my vitality.
Please check.

I check ur necro, i actually run with 11 auras, need enchant alpha for 12...buy united in dreams yesterday and actually run with envy and hatred..ur build its awesome too..but need a 6l shavrone...xdd..well i go to study ur build too..very thx!! if u want check my necro too..im very happy with this build!! u need a chayula with 1 more curse and replace forty for another curse..it other option..run with 12 auras and 2 curses...awesome..thx
"
Soset wrote:
"
yonbz0rz wrote:
"
Soset wrote:
Thx, awesome build!!

Please check.

I check ur necro, i actually run with 11 auras, need enchant alpha for 12...buy united in dreams yesterday and actually run with envy and hatred..ur build its awesome too..but need a 6l shavrone...xdd..well i go to study ur build too..very thx!! if u want check my necro too..im very happy with this build!! u need a chayula with 1 more curse and replace forty for another curse..it other option..run with 12 auras and 2 curses...awesome..thx

Right its possible, but that kind of necklace cost about 50ex ? definitely not for me, also my gear is missing 1% chaos resist to cap, thats why im holding the +4%chaos res chayula ;D
@Edit

I added the last one energy from within at the bottom and i have lower Es than before :D i need to hit another lvl (96) to make it work, then i will not think about experience.
I can survive shaper's teleport explosion with about 2k ES left, w/o cold flask #Yolo$$
Last edited by yonbz0rz on May 5, 2017, 1:41:02 PM
Hey, I plan to do this build in 3.0, however, as I have never tried a LL or an Aurabot before, and I never could afford a Shavs, I wonder if a high ES Regalia and 1 or 2 Coruscating Elixirs would do the same job, as long as I dont care about dying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info