[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

I've been following an aurabot build for the Victario's Influence but I kinda wanna transition into this kind of build (kinda tired of having to rely on coruscating to not die instantly to chaos dmg :s), however, I don't have enough currency to buy shav's wrappings or ring, united in dream or presence of chayula, let alone the energy from within jewels, but I've these things to work with (ignore socketed gems)

I could possibly buy a Solaris Lorica (about 25c with the same setup as the shav's) and an elreon ring with -8 (3c the cheapest without anything interesting going on...) and start with that, would that work?

this is also my skill tree at lvl 87:

I'd need to do a little bit of respec to your tree as well (about 25 regrets I think) to get the nodes at the bottom that you've and some others too

What do you think I should focus on first if I want to change to this build?

Thanks in advance :3
Last edited by Heartless79 on Apr 28, 2017, 8:02:41 AM
@Heartless79
Skill Tree: Level 87
Notes:
- Did this for minimal respecing.
- Pathing for Unnatural Calm is fine since you would eventually pick up those ES nodes anyways.
- Grabbed Jewel Socket between Templar and Witch because 1 point for 8% ES + stats/resists
- Essence Surge is tricky. It can be worth having if you are running Vaal Clarity, but without Vaal Clarity you have to remain immobile/no movement skill to regen your ES which can be more deadly sometimes. I can't give a definitive answer so I would say try it out and see if you like Essence Surge + Vaal Clarity or having an extra Vaal Discipline better.
- Dropped Agility, grab that dex on a jewel or master craft on ring.
- Drop Unwavering Stance once you get Presence of Chayula.
- Try to pick up Barbarism for the +1 max fire res
- Rest of tree fill out with the ES nodes

Shavronne's Wrapping - Main function is the life protection from chaos. The ES + Lighting Res is secondary so feel free to run with Solaris for now.
Shavronne's Revelation - Last time shdowe used one was in Essence league. They aren't bad, but we need an unset ring to run an aura in, and having +5 Disc or +2 Disc with extra ES is good as well.
United in Dream - This is literally the last thing you will upgrade. Ignore it for now.
Presence of Chayula - Saves skills points that can be invested in more ES and provides you with a lot of ES. So definitely important.
Energy from Within - Ignore them unless you get lucky or get rich.

All the gear you listed is good.

So order should be:
1) Cheapest Solaris Lorica then just six socket and 2x 3-link. Colouring can be tricky so go for Shield Charge + Reduced Mana + Faster Attacks and Generosity + Anger + (Wrath/Hatred).
2) If you are short of currency, just get the cheapest -8 elreon ring you can that will still allow you to master craft dex on it.
3) Presence of Chayula & Respec out of Unwavering Stance
4.a) Shavs Wrappings
4.b) Alpha Howl Phase 1/2 enchant
5) Whatever you didn't do for 4
Spoiler
"
zell580 wrote:
@Heartless79
Skill Tree: Level 87
Notes:
- Did this for minimal respecing.
- Pathing for Unnatural Calm is fine since you would eventually pick up those ES nodes anyways.
- Grabbed Jewel Socket between Templar and Witch because 1 point for 8% ES + stats/resists
- Essence Surge is tricky. It can be worth having if you are running Vaal Clarity, but without Vaal Clarity you have to remain immobile/no movement skill to regen your ES which can be more deadly sometimes. I can't give a definitive answer so I would say try it out and see if you like Essence Surge + Vaal Clarity or having an extra Vaal Discipline better.
- Dropped Agility, grab that dex on a jewel or master craft on ring.
- Drop Unwavering Stance once you get Presence of Chayula.
- Try to pick up Barbarism for the +1 max fire res
- Rest of tree fill out with the ES nodes

Shavronne's Wrapping - Main function is the life protection from chaos. The ES + Lighting Res is secondary so feel free to run with Solaris for now.
Shavronne's Revelation - Last time shdowe used one was in Essence league. They aren't bad, but we need an unset ring to run an aura in, and having +5 Disc or +2 Disc with extra ES is good as well.
United in Dream - This is literally the last thing you will upgrade. Ignore it for now.
Presence of Chayula - Saves skills points that can be invested in more ES and provides you with a lot of ES. So definitely important.
Energy from Within - Ignore them unless you get lucky or get rich.

All the gear you listed is good.

So order should be:
1) Cheapest Solaris Lorica then just six socket and 2x 3-link. Colouring can be tricky so go for Shield Charge + Reduced Mana + Faster Attacks and Generosity + Anger + (Wrath/Hatred).
2) If you are short of currency, just get the cheapest -8 elreon ring you can that will still allow you to master craft dex on it.
3) Presence of Chayula & Respec out of Unwavering Stance
4.a) Shavs Wrappings
4.b) Alpha Howl Phase 1/2 enchant
5) Whatever you didn't do for 4

Alright thanks alot man, gonna do that and see how it works out ^^

For the rest of lvls, 88-100 should I focus on only getting ES right?
Last edited by Heartless79 on Apr 28, 2017, 7:33:04 PM
@Heartless79
Depends on if you have enough to survive the content you have, but once you get the key items and points, yea, just getting as much ES as possible.
Is there any way to use Revelation, Voideye and Presence while still being able to make Shield Charge/Flame Dash free?
What are your thoughts between choosing between United in Dream and ephemeral edge?

One grats us envy, swapping out hatred.
The other we can use hatred/resistance and gain almost 800 es
Creator
"
Heartless79 wrote:
Is there any way to use Revelation, Voideye and Presence while still being able to make Shield Charge/Flame Dash free?

Nope, you have to sacrifice one slot for a Elreon piece.
You can see if you can get lucky with an Unset Elreon ring and getting +# to socketed gems.

"
sSasori wrote:
What are your thoughts between choosing between United in Dream and ephemeral edge?

One grats us envy, swapping out hatred.
The other we can use hatred/resistance and gain almost 800 es

shadowe is probably playing a different game right now, but from the OP Ephemeral Edge is what you start with, and then when you get enough ES you can drop it for United in Dream. It is recommended to move your Shield Charge to a 4-link at that point and add Fortify for some more survivability, and throwing Generosity, Offensive Aura, and another Offensive Aura on your United in Dream.
Hi,

Can someone help me out please, i can't seem to able to fit in the last aura, Don't understand what exactly am i doing wrong -- - I think I'm just too dumb :/

Thanks a lot guys-

Character Name is "SureHomey"
"
araspama wrote:
Hi,

Can someone help me out please, i can't seem to able to fit in the last aura, Don't understand what exactly am i doing wrong -- - I think I'm just too dumb :/

Thanks a lot guys-

Character Name is "SureHomey"

Looks fine to me
IGN shdowe
Thank you Very much Sir, your a life saver <3 <3 <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info