[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

https://poe.mikelat.com/#hf34pAPd/Ohumkb.s7p/9b.E7p/1zFh.sJb/1zFh.Z-d/9b.iQeb/tr.e

hello, good build! I was wondering if instead of 15% to 10% use the enchanting I therefore 100% private life as a linked site says. but the site says I still 3hp. My question then is whether you can reserve a 100% ?!
sorry for google translate =D
Hey!

I've been trying to recreate something similar (With loads of stuff from you, loads of inspiration and thank you for that <3) and this is what i've come up with, it runs 12 auras, I'm about to implement vaal clarity in my shoes when i get it (rip) and a stone golem in my gloves a long with a minion life probably for my guardian with a dying breath and a leer cast mask for the increased damage. It has cleared T16 Chimera as well as core and atziri, haven't tried uber yet but i guess we can do it .

I've only used this build (actively) for around 40-100 maps thus far (we are sweeping through so don't know exactly) but it works great thus far :) Thanks man !

Gear

Thanks for this man, and i just wanted to post this to let you all know that this build is super good, god tier even. HF !
"Only speak if it improves the silence" - Ghandi

My 5c only shop thread : 1740931
My expensive ass shop : 1741393
"
nikle wrote:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#hf34pAPd/Ohumkb.s7p/9b.E7p/1zFh.sJb/1zFh.Z-d/9b.iQeb/tr.e

hello, good build! I was wondering if instead of 15% to 10% use the enchanting I therefore 100% private life as a linked site says. but the site says I still 3hp. My question then is whether you can reserve a 100% ?!
sorry for google translate =D

It's a rounding error due to the sheer amount of life you have reserved, you can still run everything as long as your hp is above 1, I am currently sitting on 2 life unreserved myself.

"
dazed1992 wrote:
Hey!

I've been trying to recreate something similar (With loads of stuff from you, loads of inspiration and thank you for that <3) and this is what i've come up with, it runs 12 auras, I'm about to implement vaal clarity in my shoes when i get it (rip) and a stone golem in my gloves a long with a minion life probably for my guardian with a dying breath and a leer cast mask for the increased damage. It has cleared T16 Chimera as well as core and atziri, haven't tried uber yet but i guess we can do it .

I've only used this build (actively) for around 40-100 maps thus far (we are sweeping through so don't know exactly) but it works great thus far :) Thanks man !

Gear

Thanks for this man, and i just wanted to post this to let you all know that this build is super good, god tier even. HF !

Glad you found it useful :D
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Oct 3, 2016, 3:40:44 AM
Hey! I just start my adventures in PoE world and like your guide. Thanks for it and if it`s not difficult for you, can you explain some things for noob. I just reached 64 and interested about this tip. Explain this more detailed:

• Make sure you don't level Clarity past the left over life reservation you have left.
"
Per wrote:
Hey! I just start my adventures in PoE world and like your guide. Thanks for it and if it`s not difficult for you, can you explain some things for noob. I just reached 64 and interested about this tip. Explain this more detailed:

• Make sure you don't level Clarity past the left over life reservation you have left.

Yea the wording is pretty bad I'm sorry, basically you just want to make sure your Clarity is a low enough level since it isn't a reservation % that you can still cast all of your other auras and have life left.
IGN shdowe
Just as an update:

Dropped Shaper's Seed, picked up Shavronne's Revelation for 2.5ex
Upgraded my Crystal belt with Perfect chaos res and es rolls, I now have 50% chaos resistance in Maps.

If you run with parties that don't use Vaal Pact or don't want to throw 2.5ex away on having the same amount of regen then there is no need, this is only to help a-little bit extra in those less/no regen maps. You also lose a slot for Vaal Clarity or Portal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Oct 10, 2016, 5:00:00 AM
Is there a guide version for the Lorica, it says I need to change the gems but I dont really understand what I need to do
I'm nervous about the lack of a 6L setup. I have a 6L Shavs, but not a 2x3 link...Is the 6L an upgrade to this build? Or just a rearrangement of the gems? I don't understand why you wouldn't ideally want as many links for enlighten as possible.
Just as an FYI, a 20% purity reservation enchant on alpha's allows me to run all 12 auras, using a level 1 clarity.
Last edited by EntropyMu on Oct 10, 2016, 1:02:02 PM
"
GGZII wrote:
Is there a guide version for the Lorica, it says I need to change the gems but I dont really understand what I need to do

Just for the sake of colouring a Lorica, you might be able to get 3blue 3red if you're lucky but it may be better to swap out something like the Auras with the Shield Charge + Reduced Mana + Faster Attacks in the gloves to make it easier to roll.

I personally lose 2200 Energy Shield going from Shavronne's to Solaris so it may be ideal to pick one up asap for higher tier maps.

"
I'm nervous about the lack of a 6L setup. I have a 6L Shavs, but not a 2x3 link...Is the 6L an upgrade to this build? Or just a rearrangement of the gems? I don't understand why you wouldn't ideally want as many links for enlighten as possible.

A 6Link isn't required at all and the only real upgrade to the setup I think would be to to use a 5Link Shavs to run the 3 damage auras + Level 3 Enlighten + Generosity and drop either Purity of Elements or Vitality.

Something like this possibly
https://poe.mikelat.com/#Lj34pAPd/tNrp.sJb/9b.E7p/tr.Zh/xB3l.EQeb/zH=OLb.s7p

The other reason being that Anger and Wrath are on a Generosity whereas Vitality and Purity of Elements are not, so shoving all auras into a 6link with an Enlighten may not be the best solution unless you either drop Generosity, or use Generosity with the other 2 mentioned auras.

"
EntropyMu wrote:
Just as an FYI, a 20% purity reservation enchant on alpha's allows me to run all 12 auras, using a level 1 clarity.

You're right, I was actually unaware that the 35% auras get 20% reservation for the uber enchant, I may need to look more into the list of possible enchants. Thanks!

Edit:

As kindly pointed out by EntropyMu there are more aura enchants that can be used to make the setup possible, I have gone through and updated the OP with all of the enchants I believe can be used.
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Oct 10, 2016, 6:49:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info