[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"
shdowe wrote:
"
Selzien wrote:
yea running a -5 right now having no problems with flamedash (2 mana cost) or shield charge (1 mana cost) reduced mana only lvl 17 (nevermind figured out why you run the -8) also swapped to shavs ring and -8 neck, going great

Pretty sure you were the guy I was talking to ingame but ye the reason we run is so our Energy Shield isn't interrupted from us using hp to cast our abilities

Yea that was me that was talking to you in game, didn't know that since we are casting with health and shield charge had a cost with a -5 ring that it was basically haulting your ES regen. All sorted now going great. also opted to run a perpetual granite flask of reflexes and perpetual jade flask of iron skin so with both popped im at 90% physical damage reduction and 66k armour, and they are always full because of the fast clear speed. pretty nice
Last edited by Selzien on Oct 13, 2016, 2:53:27 PM
Cool build,

still wondering if a guardian wouldn't be better.
need one of those alpha's with a 15% enchant then if i buy a second lvl 4 enlighten and a new 6L shav.
i could swap Pur of ele for a generos hatred. then i would still have 12 auras but insteasd of a near useless pur of ele i would buff even more

gear:
Spoiler
dank
"
Mus3c wrote:
for everyone who have a 6L Shav i made some change for this build

this is 10 auras + 4 curses (can be 5 with corrupted amy and use the gloves with corrupted curse or use the flask with curse Witchfire Brew)

this required 0 enlighten :)

Spoiler

I personally do not think investing into Curses is worth it 90% of the time due to how many people run multiple curse blasphemies but I do like seeing different takes on the build ^^

I will say one thing though not seeing those Purities in the Alpha's Helm makes me a-bit sad. Once they're 21 in my opinion having an extra +2% max res is preferable to +2 damage auras

"
bjornNL wrote:
Cool build,

still wondering if a guardian wouldn't be better.
need one of those alpha's with a 15% enchant then if i buy a second lvl 4 enlighten and a new 6L shav.
i could swap Pur of ele for a generos hatred. then i would still have 12 auras but insteasd of a near useless pur of ele i would buff even more

gear:
Spoiler

Correct if you have capped res for ele weakness you can slot a level 4 enlighten into your Helm and have Generosity Hatred/Wrath/Anger, I was running this last league in Prophecy and for awhile this league until my carry wanted his level 4 Enlighten back FeelsBadMan

https://poe.mikelat.com/#Lj34pAPd/tNrp.sJb/9b.EQeb/tr.e/1zFh.eVd/9b.E7p/zH=OLb.s7p
It may be worth mentioning I haven't tested other aura helm enchants with this particular setup.

That said the above setup does not require a 6link shavs, it can actually be done with the current slots already being used by swapping the damage auras to gloves, shield charge to weapon, and flamedash to where Purity of Elements used to be.

As for Guardian vs Necro this does come up a-bit when people ask me ingame and it essentially comes down to defence vs offence for your party.

Guardian:
• Flat armour for those that don't run Iron Reflexes.
• Extra aura effect that allows another 1 or 2 max res
• Extra regen + phys reduction
• Party members share charges (if you opted for that node)

Necro:
• Lots of damage
• Lots of attack/cast speed

I feel also that in itself attack speed is a form of defence, shield charge can become quite effective at evading damage at near 4 attacks per second.

EDIT

Correction for the Hatred setup I ran that before I was using Flamedash so you will still have 1 mana cost if you put it with your Purity of Elements. The best solution would be to swap your weapon setup and boots, putting the 3 damage auras with Generosity then 3 Vaal setup in Weapon, then Clarity where Purity of Elements used to be.
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Oct 13, 2016, 10:02:33 PM
Here's what I am running at the moment, sitting at 8897 ES Lvl 90 haven't picked up cloth and chain nodes yet.

and running these flasks might drop the basalt for something else idk yet, but 90% phys reduction is wonderful from my jade/granite + iron reflexes

Last edited by Selzien on Oct 14, 2016, 6:53:26 PM
Would 14% reduced Purity of Elements Mana Reservation work?
"
GGZII wrote:
Would 14% reduced Purity of Elements Mana Reservation work?

Unfortunately not, the main post has all of the reservations that will work with the original setup.
IGN shdowe
I managed to get 20% reduced Purity of Fire Mana Reservation but still cant reserve clarity even at level 1, what am I doing something wrong thanks

Last edited by GGZII on Oct 15, 2016, 2:54:35 PM
"
GGZII wrote:
I managed to get 20% reduced Purity of Fire Mana Reservation but still cant reserve clarity even at level 1, what am I doing something wrong thanks

Why purity of elements when u have purity of fire/light/ice and u r overcapped with res? And u can easy run hatred without ench on helm.

gener-hatred-anger-wrath
enlight- purity of fire-light-ice
haste-grace-determ
disc on void
clarity

round 40 life left and u always have vitality in party
"
GGZII wrote:

Are you sure the Clarity you were testing was at level 1, the one on your character profile is level 7. Because of how reservation works if you were running the other 11 auras then you are able to run the Clarity, as the other ones are % based.

"
NambrVan wrote:

Why purity of elements when u have purity of fire/light/ice and u r overcapped with res? And u can easy run hatred without ench on helm.

gener-hatred-anger-wrath
enlight- purity of fire-light-ice
haste-grace-determ
disc on void
clarity

round 40 life left and u always have vitality in party

Dunno if this is directed at the build in general since you ask why Purity of Elements or not but I'll answer anyway. Most of the time if a build needs Hatred they'll run it, whereas you can run both Vitality and Purity of Elements for the 2 stacks of Commander of Darkness to buff any build, you can always swap a damage aura out for hatred if they don't need Wrath or Anger.

That said for the richer portion of the build, which I assume since you have a 6link Shavs you qualify you can always run the mentioned setup a-few posts higher and run all 3 damage auras AND vitality. This is what I am running on my character so can just check my Profile for that.
IGN shdowe
1 question ...

after taking zealot, shield charge still use life (right?) and how u regen life to use it after 20-40 uses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info