[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"
NambrVan wrote:
1 question ...

after taking zealot, shield charge still use life (right?) and how u regen life to use it after 20-40 uses?

Having Flamedash and Shield Charge(+faster attacks) linked to Reduced Mana coupled with a -8 ring/amulet makes them have no mana cost.
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Oct 16, 2016, 5:39:27 PM
"
shdowe wrote:
"
NambrVan wrote:
1 question ...

after taking zealot, shield charge still use life (right?) and how u regen life to use it after 20-40 uses?

Having Flamedash and Shield Charge(+faster attacks) linked to Reduced Mana coupled with a -8 ring/amulet makes them have no mana cost.

I have that but it costs me 11. I suck at support it seems lol
"
GGZII wrote:
"
shdowe wrote:
"
NambrVan wrote:
1 question ...

I have that but it costs me 11. I suck at support it seems lol

I just swapped in a level 1 Reduced Mana to confirm the extra levels aren't needed to bring it down.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IGN shdowe
I'm assuming the only way to run Hatred and Vitality at the same time is to have a lvl4 enlighten in the helm ? I have an Alpha Howl with 20% less vitality and one with 15% less Hatred and neither allow me to run Hatred with all the others on. Even with Clarity at level 1.

Thanks for the awesome guide tho my BV friend sure loves the extra damage and resists.
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
I'm assuming the only way to run Hatred and Vitality at the same time is to have a lvl4 enlighten in the helm ? I have an Alpha Howl with 20% less vitality and one with 15% less Hatred and neither allow me to run Hatred with all the others on. Even with Clarity at level 1.

Thanks for the awesome guide tho my BV friend sure loves the extra damage and resists.

Yes and no, you are required to have a level 4 enlighten to go to the next stage of auras (drop PoE/pick up Hatred) but people may also have to change helm enchant. i.e 20% less vitality will not work with the setup but 15% Hatred will.

I will update the main post with the list of enchantments for the "final" setup when I get a chance to go through them all, although it'll more than likely just be the 50% uber enchants + uber Discipline
IGN shdowe
Added enchants required for the 2nd phase of aura setup to main post along with my updated current gear:

"
Enchants for the 2nd phase of the build
The 2nd phase of the build is when you have enough currency to get a level 4 Enlighten and have Elemental Weakness resistance cap in maps without Purity of Elements, allowing you to swap out PoE for Hatred on Generosity.

20% reduced Discipline Mana Reservation
15% reduced Anger Mana Reservation
15% reduced Determination Mana Reservation
15% reduced Grace Mana Reservation
15% reduced Haste Mana Reservation
15% reduced Wrath Mana Reservation
15% reduced Hatred Mana Reservation

Getting 21/20 gems and the new aura microtransations so that you can be even more of an eyesore aside I'd consider the build complete at this point.
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Oct 17, 2016, 7:07:03 PM
Hi, I'm quite interested in this build. What do you think is the minimum currency I would need to gear this build at a decent level?

I have a few items on other characters that I'm willing to sell, but don't want to do it and than found out I'm too poor to be at least decent.
Last edited by Krazy_X on Oct 19, 2016, 6:00:48 AM
"
Krazy_X wrote:
Hi, I'm quite interested in this build. What do you think is the minimum currency I would need to gear this build at a decent level?

I have a few items on other characters that I'm willing to sell, but don't want to do it and than found out I'm too poor to be at least decent.

6socket shavs and colored alpha
Impressive build ... only left to get better ring or shav ring, and coloring was pain ... 3x vaal disc 4tw

Swapped some stuff around but currently liking this set up you do lose a some ES Regen for dropping shavs ring but get to run lvl 23 Hatred/Anger/Wrarth and gained some ES (was at like 9,300 or 9,400 up to 9,657) sure the extra lvl to aura might seem overkill but trying to push it to the max atm

Thanks again LegendOfAura for the build
Last edited by Selzien on Oct 24, 2016, 8:25:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info