[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"
"
NambrVan wrote:
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
How do you solo level with this build?

I did flameblast with elreon rings (tabula), it was easy ... then before maps around 10 levels in public dried lake to get level for helm,boots and shield

Did you follow this build directly when doing so? Also, what links did you use?

The Progression tree I have listed is how I leveled being carried as mentioned, I would not recommend the same tree solo.

In the 4 leagues I have played aurabot I have leveled in a group with friends so I can't really give you a solid way to level it
IGN shdowe
Any idea why flame dash is still costing me 11 mana?

"
GGZII wrote:
Any idea why flame dash is still costing me 11 mana?

Yea, it's leveled
IGN shdowe
"
"
NambrVan wrote:
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
How do you solo level with this build?

I did flameblast with elreon rings (tabula), it was easy ... then before maps around 10 levels in public dried lake to get level for helm,boots and shield

Did you follow this build directly when doing so? Also, what links did you use?

yes, i was rushing reserve nodes, and its sc so with 6l u have dmg with regular link setup Flameblast + Increased Area of Effect + Controlled Destruction + Fire Penetration + Faster Casting .... u need public party for fast rush act4
Is it fine to play the build without the enchantment or is it crucial? kinda lazy to farm lab and just want to level up for a bit first.
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
Is it fine to play the build without the enchantment or is it crucial? kinda lazy to farm lab and just want to level up for a bit first.

Enchant isn't 100% needed, can just drop either Purity of Elements or Vitality until you have one
IGN shdowe
"
shdowe wrote:
"
NambrVan wrote:
1 question ...

after taking zealot, shield charge still use life (right?) and how u regen life to use it after 20-40 uses?

Having Flamedash and Shield Charge(+faster attacks) linked to Reduced Mana coupled with a -8 ring/amulet makes them have no mana cost.

I'm a bit confused about that, worked fine until i picked oath but now i can't use the skills because it needs the regen

i do have 1 -8 mana cost amulet shouldn't that be enough?

tried changing gems to an unlvled reduced mana but it just doesn't work

any idea what i did wrong?
Last edited by deeznutzzz123 on Oct 24, 2016, 4:15:14 PM
"
deeznutzzz123 wrote:
"
shdowe wrote:
"
NambrVan wrote:
1 question ...

after taking zealot, shield charge still use life (right?) and how u regen life to use it after 20-40 uses?

Having Flamedash and Shield Charge(+faster attacks) linked to Reduced Mana coupled with a -8 ring/amulet makes them have no mana cost.

I'm a bit confused about that, worked fine until i picked oath but now i can't use the skills because it needs the regen

i do have 1 -8 mana cost amulet shouldn't that be enough?

tried changing gems to an unlvled reduced mana but it just doesn't work

any idea what i did wrong?

You're using Voidbringers on your setup which have increased mana cost.

If you wish to go the extra damage aura route with corrupted voidbringers then you will need a 2nd Elreon Jewelry
IGN shdowe
Working on doing your build with a few adjustement but I'm surprised no one mentioned one the best reason to go Low Life at the moment.

This ring is absolutely insane defense wise (probably the best defense in the game to be honest), I would really recommend it for extra safety.
Last edited by IceDeal on Oct 24, 2016, 7:34:25 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
Working on doing your build with a few adjustement but I'm surprised no one mentioned one the best reason to go Low Life at the moment.

This ring is absolutely insane defense wise (probably the best defense in the game to be honest), I would really recommend it for extra safety.

I'll be honest I've only ever used this ring for skin transfers, didn't even know what the unlucky mod was until I looked it up just now.
IGN shdowe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info