[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"

The Pariah with lvl 20 discipline = 9,072 es + 10% attack speed
Voideye with lvl 20 discipline = 8,942 es

Well the Pariah is better for yourself, but worse for your party. I would prefer to maximum support the party with a higher level discipline.
@Lorf
Would it make sense to link Vitality to a Generosity?
"
NambrVan wrote:
The Pariah with lvl 20 discipline = 9,072 es + 10% attack speed
Voideye with lvl 20 discipline = 8,942 es

What Lorfeus said, the gain isn't worth the extra levels for CI/LL people that you bot.

"
Krazy_X wrote:
Would it make sense to link Vitality to a Generosity?

I personally like the regen it gives and the attackspeed from Commander of Darkness to help you move around but if you'd like sure you can.

Will have to make room for it somewhere though, gem sockets are pretty starved.
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Oct 30, 2016, 7:37:18 PM
Got a 15% reduced Haste mana reservation enchant on Uber Lab today. Too bad league is almost finishing.
Was wondering if using skyforth would give you and advantage? Maybe higher clarity and 13th aura? Or?? I know ya would lose out on some Es cause of lower Es on boots

yay me :) now lvling gems :P
Spoiler
Last edited by Bootybay_hh on Nov 8, 2016, 4:48:38 PM
Spoiler
11 aur 3 curse . price ≈ 200 ex .
Hello mate, thanks for your job doing this guide!

Im leveling a witch to make aurabot and after ready all pages here, i want to ask you:
You have one in standard and another one in league with differents nodes and gems layouts, what i need to follow?

I have some currency to buy one shavs 6 sockets, jewels cap, enlighten lvl 3 corrupted (lvl 4 is expansive to me right now) and alpha's I thinking in run lab until take the enchant.

What you advice me to do, use your layout gems in essence + enlighten lvl 3 corrupted ou use the layout in standard with enlighten lvl 3 or the first layout in your guide?

Im confused about that choices (cuz I need to buy items, I will try to buy with correct colors, etc)!
Thanks and sorry for english, isn't my primary language :D

Last edited by p4ndi0n on Nov 28, 2016, 6:16:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info