[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

q: no animate guardian?

it gives a nice boost if you feed it the right items
Hey

I was lucky enough to get 14% vitality reservasion on alpha's howl.
Is this enough? Or will I need to link something else to enlighten then?
"
snoezeeh wrote:
Hey

Enchants for the 2nd phase of the build
The 2nd phase of the build is when you have enough currency to get a level 4 Enlighten and have Elemental Weakness resistance cap in maps without Purity of Elements, allowing you to swap out PoE for Hatred on Generosity.

20% reduced Discipline Mana Reservation
15% reduced Anger Mana Reservation
15% reduced Determination Mana Reservation
15% reduced Grace Mana Reservation
15% reduced Haste Mana Reservation
15% reduced Wrath Mana Reservation
15% reduced Hatred Mana Reservation
Alpha's with the required enchantment are realy expensive! Cheaper one i found was 5ex!

Is there a way to make this build work without it? (ConsideringI already have a 6S Shavrones)
Hello! It is again me, and my noob questions :) I wanted to ask about Unwavering Stace, the stun is so huge problem in a endgame? I am only 86 lvl and found Purity of Flesh, wanted a little bit more Chaos resistance.

p.s. only at 86 lvl i realized that missed 1 skill, that was... Arcane Vision :)
Last edited by Per on Oct 20, 2016, 6:59:06 PM
"
Krazy_X wrote:
Hi, I'm quite interested in this build. What do you think is the minimum currency I would need to gear this build at a decent level?

I have a few items on other characters that I'm willing to sell, but don't want to do it and than found out I'm too poor to be at least decent.

I started mapping with only a Lorica and Prism(No Alpha's just meant less auras until you get one). I'd say pass t10 you'll start needing a Shavs

"
NambrVan wrote:
Impressive build ... only left to get better ring or shav ring, and coloring was pain ... 3x vaal disc 4tw

Spoiler

Glad you enjoy ^^

"
Selzien wrote:
Swapped some stuff around but currently liking this set up you do lose a some ES Regen for dropping shavs ring but get to run lvl 23 Hatred/Anger/Wrarth and gained some ES (was at like 9,300 or 9,400 up to 9,657) sure the extra lvl to aura might seem overkill but trying to push it to the max atm
Spoiler

Thanks again LegendOfAura for the build

Very nice :) I am only sitting on 9200ish ES on my gear

"
tntkiller wrote:
q: no animate guardian?

it gives a nice boost if you feed it the right items

If you do low level maps Guardian is definitely good (depending on the speed of your party), I just made the mistake of losing him too many times while farming Shaper/Guardians and couldn't be bothered.

"
snoezeeh wrote:
Hey

Unfortunately not, you sit at 100% reservation (not counting Clarity), while running the 2 level 2 Enlightens. https://poe.mikelat.com/#Lj34pAPd/1zFh.sJb/9b.G7p/tr.e/1zFh.Vh/9b.iQeb/j8UyEb.eVd

"
Krazy_X wrote:
Alpha's with the required enchantment are realy expensive! Cheaper one i found was 5ex!

Is there a way to make this build work without it? (ConsideringI already have a 6S Shavrones)

Wow I did not realise they were that much for an Enchant (I got lucky with my Enchant on my first Uber Lab), though it seems that Aurabots have become a-lot more popular this league.

Build can work without an Enchant, the only difference is you run 1 less aura (this also means you don't need any Enlightens).

I'd suggest not running Vitality, or Purity of Elements if your gear allows you to be Ele Weakness Capped.

"
Per wrote:
Hello! It is again me, and my noob questions :) I wanted to ask about Unwavering Stace, the stun is so huge problem in a endgame? I am only 86 lvl and found Purity of Flesh, wanted a little bit more Chaos resistance.

p.s. only at 86 lvl i realized that missed 1 skill, that was... Arcane Vision :)

Stuns can be a problem depending on the Situation for sure (i.e Daresso Swords/Tentacle Miscreation packs/etc), if you play safe unlike me it shouldn't really be needed though.
IGN shdowe
"
Krazy_X wrote:

Yes u can. I was playing with
and without pur of elem/vitality/zealot. So, u will loose 1.65% es regen but if u play with friends some1 can run it. Plus u can run 2 more vaal discipline (total 5) that can make u immortal long time. If u r not running 2-3-4 curses, 6l shavs have no point.
Last edited by NambrVan on Oct 21, 2016, 7:42:07 AM
How do you solo level with this build?
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:

I did flameblast with elreon rings (tabula), it was easy ... then before maps around 10 levels in public dried lake to get level for helm,boots and shield
"
NambrVan wrote:
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:

I did flameblast with elreon rings (tabula), it was easy ... then before maps around 10 levels in public dried lake to get level for helm,boots and shield

Did you follow this build directly when doing so? Also, what links did you use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info