PSA: CoC is getting rekt in 2.4.0

all aboard the nerf train.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
What I think is sad about CoC, is that the skill makes a lot of skills better than a build built around said skills. How in the world can vi make Arctic Breath, Ice Nova, Glacial Cascade etc. better? Well, just build crit and put them in a CoC setup.

But CoC is fun, no doubt about it - so i think GGG shoots themselves in the knee with an arrow if they nerf it too much.

Maybe some reduction to the AoE or travel distance of linked spells?

But we all know that some players, no matter what the nerf is, will cry about it - as long as they can't press+hold right mousebutton and kill everything on the screen.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jun 9, 2016, 5:18:05 AM
"
Ventor wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Very sad. Coc is the single thing that makes this game so epic.

Tons of supporter packs, loves CoC... You're the reason why this game isn't balanced.

Thanks.

Actually he is one of the reasons this game survived over the past years.
Last edited by h4llowerner on Jun 9, 2016, 8:55:45 AM
they should nerf discharge instead.
this nerf is useless. as other said, the trigger mecanisms are making this game interesting
"
frenchlion wrote:
they should nerf discharge instead.
this nerf is useless. as other said, the trigger mecanisms are making this game interesting

Exactly! and other OP coc chain spells like BF... theres a reason you dont see ice nova or fire ball in CoC since shot gun nerf... spells are not OP as opposed to others.

Once again GGG clueless as fuck about balance. Meanwhile BF miners one shot UBER. I think problem is spells not how delivered (CoC, mines)? doh?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 9, 2016, 8:56:17 PM
One 2.4 comes, your CoC will no longer discharge :(
^I tried for two years to make CoC ice nova great.

It never ever worked. And the saddest part, hatred + ethereal knives does more "cold damage" then ice nova does alone, disregarding the physical portion it still has. Made me laugh hard when i noticed that though, so at least there is that.

Coc just amplify's the input, as a result shit remains shit or becomes medium tier.

But top tier goes bonkers real fast.

And it certainly allows some funny stuff, i still fondly remember my molten strike CoC summon skeleton character.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
^
I'm sorry Boem, but you were just doing it wrong.

You dont go CoC Ice nova, you go CoC ice nova + shock nova + EE. I did that in Perandus with that always crits mace and it was super viable.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 9, 2016, 8:59:47 PM
I was doing CoMK HS + molten shell. MMMM yummy. But I kept on blowing myself up ;)
This build in my sig is not even CoC.

CORE with vulnerability and ele equilibrium (less dps) on me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WDNJTKambs&t=7m58s

Again its certain spells not the mechanism of delivery. You notice I dont try that shit with arc mjo.

But I guess going through whole list is harder than derp blanket nerf on CoC, a cool mechanic...

People are stupid in general like PT barnums said.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 9, 2016, 9:58:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info