Things you do in PoE you think no one else does.

i use abyssal cry with my bow ranger.

Spoiler
just because i like hearing that chiming 'pop' sound when enemies explode upon death

this isn't my game-playing account; just my forum-posting account :P
- collecting 'number of the beast' pieces (aka 666 armour, etc)
- writing s.o.s with arctic armour on strand ,)

- cant leave unused portals open.

id ing every rare if possible. hey, its a loot game ..
beeing unefficient, since its a game - not a job ;)

"
How do you barely notice what your character looks like? For me the game is wayyy to bland to stare at my character without cosmetics.

All I do is stare at my char for about 10hrs straight. I enjoy playing more when I look cool.

oooo this. I spend a fair amount of time trying different gear on to try and match up a cool looking outfit that will match the theme of my build. Combining mtx cosmetics, uniques and standard gear. As well as having the right type of pet (I'm sure a lot of people do that one though). Then I just stand there, zoom in and admire how awesome my guy looks...until I see someone in the masters supporter pack skins and then cry :(

I also like to go through all of my less used characters after a passive reset and mess around with new builds, and if they don't work ill just wait for the next passive reset lol.

I use Mirror of Kalandra orbs on a regular basis.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
Last edited by Ventor on Jun 3, 2016, 8:22:16 PM
After killing Piety in Act III I always talk to Clarissa before anyone else. She needs the peace of mind that her lover's murderer has been put down.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Casually casual.

Perfect timing for this thread.

Everytime i start a new character i get tired as fuck when i hit act 4 and just go to sleep, like what im about to do now. I dont know what it is about act 4 but i just get sleepy when i hit it. Then after i go HAM and go into maps the next day.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
I turn over every loose rock or boulder that is clickable, ill even back track if i thought i missed one out of the corner of my eye. Cant help myself for some reason. If a shav dropped and there was a boulder next to it, id turn the boulder before picking up the shav. Ive never found anything better than a fuse under a boulder either.

I self cast incinerate without chaos conversion, and use a staff. I'm starting to feel the burn though, spell totems look better all the time.
Being slow and inefficient. I loot way too much stuff, all currency items, most RGBs, all rares..

I almost never use any Vaal skills. Don't know why, they just seem too gimmicky. And I'm always out of sockets anyway. :)

Biggest one though: I almost never use quicksilvers. Most of my chars don't even have one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info