Things you do in PoE you think no one else does.

Take my Tabula out to try some gem combinations, then leave it again in the stash and not use it anymore.

Everybody with a Tabula probably does this, tho.
"
Mythabril wrote:
Every level up, I go through every vendor cruel act 3 and up to check for tricolours and six-socks. At league start, I check every vendor everywhere on level up for precious tricolours. I also pick up every tricolour I find. One day, I will need them.

+1 yes i do the same :) when i hit ~lvl 70-75, and got some nice stuff to get correct colors, chromastic orbs just melt down quick.

And get 7 jewelers is always nice from 6S item :)
Play for an hour or two a day if i'm lucky and still believe i'll eventually amass enough wealth to have a decent character.
I pre-gear builds to when I feel like playing them or levelling them.

I have like 7 lvl 1's with the 'endgame' gear of their planned builds and gems, just waiting to be leveled.
Putting my cosmetics on every piece of gear while leveling up.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

Collecting flasks to make glassblower's baubles

and then some collecting of items for the scraps and whetstones, even on maps.

This.

I have collected every single quality flask to ever drop since I started playing to cash in for baubles.

For whetstones and scraps I do it at the start of leagues. I'll pickup every single quality piece of armor and weapons over 10% to vendor.
Whenever I do something with warbands, I check for the warbands magic item mods
I heavily modify the "Zana's" maps (10 chisels, orb of augmentation and regal)
I try to chance stuff seemingly nobody uses
I have fun with bad builds
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I collect everything for chrom recipes
I go thru all my vendors after each levelup for chroms and jews
I check my masters after every daily for quality gems
I have an alt and a chrom stashtab for flipping, even with the currency tab i own
I run and at least bossrush low tier maps even when I'm level 90+, and even if i know it doesn't matter how much I try, I will never get rid of them this way, because i also pick up every map drop.
And I play my own builds without copy pasting someone from the forums
Get caught in an infinite running loop in order to get kicked for
performing too many actions too fast instead of properly logging out.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
I have 2 good ones that make me special but not in a good way:
1.Buy cosmetic MTX and then never use them ever. I barely notice what my character looks like so I could never understand why people pay to have glowing swords or a funky helmet. Meanwhile I'm like "why do I have a wolf's head on my character? oh yeah I've been using Alpha's owl for 20 levels".
2. Every league, create a tab where I put some items and say to myself "this league you'll start trading, better not vendor those items" and then I proceed to never trade and simply have a couple additional stash tabs as remove only on Standard full of every single unique that dropped and some items that could potentially maybe sell

Also some already mentioned so it doesn't count anymore as something you do no one else does:
- loot every single currency item that drops always and ever even that wisdom scroll that's 2 screens away
- loot every single RBG item and check vendors every level for them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info