Things you do in PoE you think no one else does.

Backtrack just to pick up an aug orb
There is a blue-haired girl in a4 with an injured arm petting a rhoa. I once found myself fully zoomed in just looking at the scene for almost as long as half an hour. So peaceful.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Constantly misread "Necromancer Silks" as "Necromancer Skills".
"
suszterpatt wrote:
Constantly misread "Necromancer Silks" as "Necromancer Skills".

And "Slink Gloves" as "5 link Gloves".
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Start singing "Supercalafragilisticexpialidocious" whenever a Superior Callous Mask drops.
Things i do with POE that no one else does?

Try to make it better and try to prevent GGG from ruining their masterpiece with even more lab content
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Turn it off and let my 4 year old nephew play CS.
My original account Dushan is banned.
I miss my Kiwi and Demigod's Presence.
:(
By reading any of Duchan's forum posts you agree to the following Duchan forum posts Terms of Use:
http://i.imgur.com/tmkhs22.png
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Things i do with POE that no one else does?

Try to make it better and try to prevent GGG from ruining their masterpiece with even more lab content

Spoiler
Fill my inventory with L3 empowers and pretend they are charms.
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Jojas wrote:
I have wisdom scrolls, portal scrolls and chance orbs horizontally lined up at the bottom right of the inventory. Every time I find my first 4x2 item I immediately open the inventory to move it on top of them, so as not to waste any space. Whenever I cannot do that because I picked it up during a fight I get fidgety because either I have to stop picking up items during a fight, and then I have to backtrack - which I hate - or I have to make extra clicks sorting my inventory afterwards, which I also hate.

I also, when there are more items to pick up, take care to pick up an 4x2 item as the very first thing, then open the inventory, put it on top of the currency, close the inventory, and start picking up 3x2 items so that they line up at the top of the inventory, and all the small stuff only when that is done because otherwise I would have to waste precious time and clicks to put the 4x2 item on top of the currency and the other items where the 4x2 item was, and sort through the whole mess, which I also hate.

Why not just set your currency up on the bottom left so you can pick up your 4x2 first without reorganizing anything?

Since strongboxes were released I've carried around wisdom/portal/trans/aug/alt/alch/chaos/vaal everywhere I go on every character, but I stack them all on the leftmost columns.

I've tried that but 3x2 items are more common than 4x2 ones so they always cluttered up the first two columns. I will try out making my 3 currencies L-shaped though, at the top left, with the empty slot hugging the wall. The first picked up currency will then fall neatly into place, and/or 4x2 items will just go next to it.

Of course GGG could have prevented this hassle by giving the inventory a 6x12 size instead of 5x12. You could have had 4x2+2x2, 3x2+3x2, and 2x2+2x2+2x2 items all neatly falling into place. Or 3x2+2x2+the bottom row for currency. That'd be perfect.
I even made that suggestion once but I guess they have better things to do.
Last edited by Jojas on Jul 2, 2016, 6:22:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info