Things you do in PoE you think no one else does.

I start ladder late. everyone I know is in a hurry but I like messing around in std getting all old builds working again then start ladder economy be damned because I can make money anywhere at anytime.
Git R Dun!
before this patch, nobody realized just how utterly fast you can 6l a
white with armorer or blacksmith scraps.

I would start leagues and fill empty tabs with quality gear of any
kind... then vendor them efficiently. eventually I'd burn hundreds
of them 6 linking.

no longer required.
Do the quest for a single rare ring (many of which probably drop just on your way to doing the quest).
Try to use quicksilver in town.
Blast all my skills off at that nearby critter thinking it's a monster (or nearby player thinking they are a rogue exile).
Crash constantly and give up trying to play for the night and instead play another game entirely on my old DS phat.

I'm 100% certain I'm the only one who does this.
GGG gives me Diablo 2 Teleport? I give them 50 bucks. No questions asked.
I blow all my alteration orbs trying to craft flasks. It would be cheaper for me to just buy them honestly. But that takes too much effort.

I pick up every single Stone Hammer, Rock Breaker, Gavel etc as I level, ending up with three or four tabs of them by the time I get to maps. I chisel everything that's like T7 or higher and I don't ever seem to run out of them because at the same time I keep picking up enough Gavels and Chisels to keep up with demand. I've never bought chisels. Ever.

I don't get Exalt drops. None in the two previous leagues. I won't get any this league either, no doubt.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
SudianX wrote:
"
In the map before Brutus in a1, where piety is standing on the other side of the fence. Piety says some stuff then walks away. I've alwayed wanted to run fast enough to the other side of the gate to catch up to her, never succeeded.

Oh my gosh, Yes! I always think what if I had just had more movement speed! Would I hear her voice when she was not there? or would I literally be able to run around her as she warps out? (I assume she just disappears rather than walks to the door)

And sometime that end of the map is longer than on it was earlier difficulties and I'm thinking "Augh, my movement speed still isn't enough! Dang it longer map! Why must you thwart me? Why?"

When Flame Dash was new (and perhaps only in the Awakening Closed Beta) you could Flame Dash through the fence and follow Piety into the next room, where she just disappeared.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I open/touch alomst every box, barrel, chest, stone, etc, that I see. They can drop some nice currency items.
*Sometimes attacking my golem like a madman.
*Dropping a unique occasionally just to make sure that the filter is okay.
*Checking every dialogue option just to have them all checked, even when playing the 100th twink.
*Killing alts for stuff like this
without having an eternal orb - just to feel like a badass crafter.
*Using ex, divines, fusings and jewellers only at hillocks place and trying to use them only when lightning strikes
*Not doing mf-runs without a wish for "good treasures" by my wife (who also says this when she sees that i am playing Madden or Hearthstone ...)

The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Can't break 70m exp per hour because I waste too much time porting back to town, lurking poe.trade, lurking forums/reddit...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
every once in a while i just suicide a couple of times to never cross lvl80. i do this to not increase my gfs party-xp-penalty when hopefully playing with her again. this has dragged out for what feels like months now, also because we play prophecy now. the bright side is that my gems level nicely, thats enough motivation for me to grind.

i have 372 hours of gametime but never joined a public party (i know that for sure because theres an achievement for it). though i usually have an emphasis on teamplay in every other game, i dont want to suffer from the public-party-delusion i experienced when playing diablo2: that basically taking my time when playing is quite inefficient. however, i often play with my gf and in rarer cases with some friends and thats enough for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info