1 shotting , yeah so fun with this unbalanced bullshit

"
mark1030 wrote:
Wow, your initial descriptions threw me off. What you are now describing is Flame Bearers. And they do hit hard and often you are stuck getting hit with several. But you can't call that a 1-shot. Why? Because just like Vaal's Slam, just like Kole's hit, just like all the other big damage hits in the game, you are given warning before it happens. You didn't read the monster mods. You didn't move off the explosions. Blaming the game for avoidable deaths is lazy. Face it, you were cocky and thought you were invincible so you played carelessly. This game is unforgiving if you're careless.

i have already been punished by feeling powerful and playing less careful than whats smart , i have learned that lesson several levels ago .

it was a single flame bearer explosion that did it , its 1 shotting to me . Like i said it was a small road and the edge of the road it was 1 of those bombs that did caught me when i was running away from them , 1 single bomb out of all of them . No items or any screen chaos either . 1 single boooooommm unless its invicible aoe range or something from the others i did not stand in .
"
Devonor wrote:

whatever man , i see what you are trying here and its not gonna work . I am done with this .

Sure, whatever.
So, you think every time when a random person faces a random death to a random damage due to random mistake/stupidity, dev's should jump on their toes and fix that goddamn fucking broken full of bullshit game because there's a shitload better games over there? Care to provide at least one "better" game title? Oh, and if dev's wont listen this fucking game gonna die in next <insert random time interval> right? Newsflash for you. This game was much more challenging and unforgiving before and it has "died" countless times even before you started to play. Ciao.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
"
Manator wrote:
"
Devonor wrote:

whatever man , i see what you are trying here and its not gonna work . I am done with this .

Sure, whatever.
So, you think every time when a random person faces a random death to a random damage due to random mistake/stupidity, dev's should jump on their toes and fix that goddamn fucking broken full of bullshit game because there's a shitload better games over there? Care to provide at least one "better" game title? Oh, and if dev's wont listen this fucking game gonna die in next <insert random time interval> right? Newsflash for you. This game was much more challenging and unforgiving before and it has "died" countless times even before you started to play. Ciao.

nice try

and now bye to you
Don't really know how exactly bearer's work, even if it seems unlikely to be one-shotted by a single one. However i'd like to see them a bit easier, cause in parties or with to much effect around it's easy to fall to something that's usually very easy to avoid :P
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
"
Devonor wrote:
I died by a one shot today . it was a blue gorge with no damage mods ( basically a white map )

The monster was a blood slime monster ( some blood stuff it looks like ) that 1 shotted me with its fire explosions . it was even alone when it happened ( not buffed by anything )

I have almost 11k life and es combined , maxed res ofc , arctic armor , cwdt with enfeeble and molten shell . using both granite and basalt flasks .

So what is the problem here . I still dont have enough defence , i dunno , or does the monsters crit very high ( mandatory death )

In general the death moments in this game feels so bad . It always feels wrong and unbalanced to me . Its just a few times i honestly feel its my own fault in this game . I play very careful , dont matter game decides i have lived long enough BAM rip . In general the game is fun but when the game feels so bad after dying because of unbalanced 1 shotting the games overall quality is decreasing , for me atleast . To be honest i think you dont have done a good job with balancing both player side and monster side . I know this has been brought up before so what is keeping you ggg of not finishing your balancing in the game . Perhaps the balance team should be replaced , maybe you finally can can get a guy that has more dev skills when it comes to balancing .

so to you ggg , do you even play the game yourself , do you think this is fun yourself with 1 shotting , do you feel like the game is 100 % balanced now ????? I just ask ( i know you dont answering anyway )

Abnother q to you ggg , is this the way you make it so people dont level too fast , just put some random unbalanced stuff in the game to insta-kill you , problem solved riiiiggghhght , people are not getting to level 100 too fast this way . mission acomplished right . ( facepam )

Welcome to path of deathxile.
You are suposed to die with whatever build you have in this game.
flamebearers / frostbearers / shockbearers do not 1-shot you with an 11k healthpool. What you experienced is not moving out of overlapping AoE. It was not a 1-shot.

I have been hit plenty of times from a single blast with a 6,4-6,8k hp pool. I have not died a single time to this.

You made a mistake. Live and learn.
"
Frankenberry wrote:
flamebearers / frostbearers / shockbearers do not 1-shot you with an 11k healthpool. What you experienced is not moving out of overlapping AoE. It was not a 1-shot.

I have been hit plenty of times from a single blast with a 6,4-6,8k hp pool. I have not died a single time to this.

You made a mistake. Live and learn.

Do you know how the spell works ?

i mean i was running and under my feet it was only 1 of them , the other bombs was with its aura auround the orbs touching eachother , do you mean i take damage from them too even if i only have my feet in one of them ?
Maybe you was in more then one for a little bit of desync
"
Frattagli4 wrote:
Maybe you was in more then one for a little bit of desync

it it was it must have been like a milisec , i couldnt feel any desynch .

if anyone knows the answer in my last post that would atleast explain how the game works and i/we learn something new about how the game calculates the damage . also if anyone knows how high the crit potential is in enemies ?
mobs' base crit multi should be 130%, but i don't know how it works on bearers effect. For example if the blue had even a powerful crit mod,i'm not sure about how it affect bearers.

To be sure i just wb or flame dash or whatever away from the area by a fair distance :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info