1 shotting , yeah so fun with this unbalanced bullshit

How's Grim Dawn compared to D2 in that aspect?
11k Es+life combined eh? There's no way you can die in gorge with 11k total life in blue map, so maybe your ES went down and you was like with 4k life only left? Anyway, pay attention next time, use flasks or at least your brain and stop spreading bullshit, thanks.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
"
Manator wrote:
11k Es+life combined eh? There's no way you can die in gorge with 11k total life in blue map, so maybe your ES went down and you was like with 4k life only left? Anyway, pay attention next time, use flasks or at least your brain and stop spreading bullshit, thanks.

I am not spreading bullshit lol

I just described what happened , maybe you didn't read the whole thread or get the whole picture of what happened .

oh and btw i use my brain maybe that's a good advice you should follow yourself . If you dont have any constructive things to say then i dont have any use of your post and i wont respect what you have to say .
sometimes... I miss good old PoE bullshit one shots.

beats getting hit by some DoT in Grim Dawn and just watching yourself die, while trying to panic-heal-flask and getting "skill is not yet ready".

seriously though, both games should stop that.
PoE with one shots.
GD with hitting you with something while not giving you some way to remove the debuff/status-effect.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Video or it didnt happen. I've never seen a one shot until 9 residence with way less EHP than 11,000. Like less than half.

And one shots are fair anyway. After all you one shot plenty of monsters. But you didnt get one shotted in Gorge.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 28, 2016, 4:40:45 AM
"
sidtherat wrote:
so you play carefully but you do not know what were the mods?

you play carefully and your flasks were not up?

you play carefully and there was 'a circle thing' that you almost left?

maybe there were curses in play as well?

i play life/es hybrid and 11k in ONE hit is VERY rare. i play reckless, i play even with a +10% inc monster damage jewel (brittle barrier) so i take HUGE spikes from full life/es and 11k is.. highly unlikely

maybe it wasnt one shot but one dozen shots? and not from full life but from full life/0ES?

note: CWDT+IC is.. a waste of two links imho but if it works (?) for you..

I dont remember all the names of the different monster skills .
I could't escape it since it was in a tight place , i could either go back or fourth , the monsters skill triggered when i was in the middle of the small road . i escaped but the last one caught me at the edge of the road , 1 shotting me . my es shield was about 3/4 probably more like 4/5 , so total about 9 k life/es was not enough for surviving in this scenario ( also the dice roll of how high the monster crit was in this case was probably way to high that even 9 k life wasn't enough )
The monsters skill was elemental not physical , granite flask wouldn't do much .
it was no curses , it was a easy map with only extra life mod to the monsters .
The blood monster was also alone and i remember it perfectly , i had no curses on me from other monsters , it was a 1 vs 1 battle in a tight place you could say .

So for me this just proves to me that the crit should get a cap . i died of a pure dice roll of how high the crit was rolled . This is just rng to the extreme and i cant say i am super impressed by the devs when it comes to balancing . I just feel like Donald duck in this case , a victim of rng that should be worked on more properly by the devs .
"Video or It didn t happened".

The monstruous level oh LUDRICOUSNESS of poe FANBOYS is more disgusting than eating a corpse

You know, you are NOT God (omniscience), so is NOT possible that if you haven t experienced a thing, that thing doesn t exists

Disgusting, shitty community
"
Wispo wrote:
"Video or It didn t happened".

The monstruous level oh LUDRICOUSNESS of poe FANBOYS is more disgusting than eating a corpse

You know, you are NOT God (omniscience), so is NOT possible that if you haven t experienced a thing, that thing doesn t exists

Disgusting, shitty community

lol yeah i have read posts after posts every time i read the forums of fanboys with a attitude that nothing is wrong with poe . lol come on no games are 100 % perfect .

Arrogance and narcissism is a common thing i have noticed many poe players struggles with . lol even more than in d3 .

when it comes to that post you reacted on " video or it didnt happened "
its just a example of a guy that dont understand my post . My intention with the post is to give constructive critism back to poe . I knew ( lol ) someone would posts simular stuff like that guy , not helping poe grow . Why should i make up stuff ( lie ) on purpose lol .
I just told about something in the game that should be looked into that i experienced .
If no one told game developers whats bad and whats good about their game , well then their game is going to suck which in worst case scenario no one plays the game and the game dont improve over time , the game dies , rip devs income ( you get the idea )
In general critisism for a developer of a game is worth much . And i am wasting my time here in the forum instead of doing other way more fun stuff. Yeah thats my way of being a fan boy , trying to improve the game instead of the guys that says nothing is wrong with poe and the game dont evolve and in the end dies because other good games comes along which will be better than poe since the devs never got feedback ( help ). So the reality of this is that blind fanboys actually destroys the game maybe not intentionally but over time they do .
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Raudram wrote:
I honestly think people would feel a lot better about the game if the general sonic speed pacing was slowed down and all animations and effects were made clear and not overdone or barely noticeable like they are right now. Hits and skills also lack the "punch", so to say so it feels stupid to die to something that looked and felt like nothing.

It's probably too late for this but yeah. Playing Grim Dawn really reminded me what well paced, thumpy ARPGs feel like. This probably changes later on but those early levels feel really good. PoE lost its chunky thumpiness a while ago. I mean, it's still there but you basically have to handicap yourself to experience it. And by mid act 4 it's pretty much drowned in Projectile spam and overcooked skill effects.

it doesnt change even at top difficulty. Grim Dawn has done the pacing extremely well.

+1. GGG could take some notes here. The crafting is also way better while still being challenging.

"
Devonor wrote:
"
Manator wrote:

Make your characters public so we can at least help you pinpoint the weakness in your setup. I'v tested the waters on some pretty dangerous spike damage and most overtuned damage clocks in around 7k with heavy mitigation (85%-95% physical reduction/max resists) so I too find 11k hard to swallow.

I find it unlikely, but could it be that instead of a one shot you've taken more than one hit? Maybe the succession was so fast that just seemed a one shot.

11k of burst damage under unlucky circumstances is possible without extremely tanky chars
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info