1 shotting , yeah so fun with this unbalanced bullshit

"
sidtherat wrote:
^ havent you misclicked or something? are you really posting in this thread? for real?

Well, i really like to read you because you are harsh but helpful, but some guys here are just toxic and useless. I don't mean this topic, but sometimes i just feel like there are so many useless etilist around. i don't mean elite players, but elitists.
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
Last edited by Frattagli4 on Apr 28, 2016, 2:05:39 PM
Wispo lol thank you :)

About poe though i really like the game and i want it to become as good as possible , its just a few more things they need to work on maybe adjust a little bit to find the sweetspot/balance .
If the game is going to keep up with all the great games we gonna see in the future the devs need to make a attractive game and also balanced . Its not impossible a d4 is coming sometime and they probably have learned a lot too over there in blizzard , just think of the potential that game can have . Really just trying to be realistic here . i think poe is the best game out there atm but they should also have a long term plan for the game ( unless a poe 2 lol )

And its also that balance of self found and tradeing in the game that maybe should be balanced too , even exalt drops and mirrors . I am kinda not sure about it yet . i think i even have used the auction house in poe more than in d3 to buy gear lol . just saying .

But thanks wispo for your honest comment :) i like that

@manator
no offende man but...
The usual ridicolus mass of void talking coming by The usual guy that doesn t like to hear The truth. What truth you May ask? That in an entire life of gaming, with hundreds and hundreds of games played (along with an immense amount of days spent in games' forums)... some one "Comes in contact" with countless other players. Males, females... white, black, "yellows"... players of rpg.. arpg... fps.. sport titles. .. beat em ups... adventures. . Management games and so on

And i haven NEVER seen in My VAST experience (more than adequate for an arpg... And likely even greater than your age maybe ;) ) a community so much full of asinine blind fanboys like this one

There is only one inadequate (and intelligence-insulting) thing: the "brain" of poe' white knights that ridicously like to think of themselves like uber hardcore gamers... only because they play a game full of the WORST shit that could ever be present in games: ONE SHOTS

Reality burns, i know. But i like "burning fanboys" so much

Mass of kids with pendant boogers. . Is this Way that some white knights seems to My eyes ;) (my acid words are NOT for you)
"
Devonor wrote:
Wispo lol thank you :)

About poe though i really like the game and i want it to become as good as possible , its just a few more things they need to work on maybe adjust a little bit to find the sweetspot/balance .
If the game is going to keep up with all the great games we gonna see in the future the devs need to make a attractive game and also balanced . Its not impossible a d4 is coming sometime and they probably have learned a lot too over there in blizzard , just think of the potential that game can have . Really just trying to be realistic here . i think poe is the best game out there atm but they should also have a long term plan for the game ( unless a poe 2 lol )

And its also that balance of self found and tradeing in the game that maybe should be balanced too , even exalt drops and mirrors . I am kinda not sure about it yet . i think i even have used the auction house in poe more than in d3 to buy gear lol . just saying .

But thanks wispo for your honest comment :) i like that

It's a pleasure for me to "back up" a guys who says the truth. I have one million defects (sorry for bad english), but i defend the truth (in games and obviously 1000 times more in real life) until my death

Poe is a fun game for some aspects (for my personal tastes, Final fantasy 10 derived skill tree, zealoth oath-supported ES builds and lightning spells...), but most improve in a million ways

-mobs must do much less damage (i have nearly 14k es with my main exile, totally defence focused, and survive almost anithing... but a poor guy with 3k hp?)

-elemental spells must be empowered (=mob's defences are too high example in bosses and with sub par spells like ice spear)

-one shots must gone once and forever (atziri excluded)

-servers must improve ("an unexpected disconnection occured"... anyone?)

-colours must improve (see the ground effects in a plethora of dead bodyes, other effects, and "chameleon like colours") is an adventure

-game must become more arpg and less "japan style vertical shooter" (million malachai's on screen shit, i'm watching you)
"
sidtherat wrote:
^ havent you misclicked or something? are you really posting in this thread? for real?

Sid i have not misclicked, i am referring to a very specific person that had replied to Op and that had tickled my nerves very hard. And, "from" him/her, i'm just "extending my speeching" to all the other ones with a similar attitude like hims/hers. I don't do the names, they are well known to many i assume. and are the 6-7 names imho guilty of a good 50% of a simple yet heavy sin: to have trasformed a feedback section in a "Let's piss on other players that point out some Poe's flaw"

I'm not referring to you: many times i like your posts very much

Edit:

"
Oriuke wrote:
Wispo your comments are just golden, really, don't change anything

I wil not.... :P
Last edited by Wispo on Apr 28, 2016, 2:24:33 PM
Wispo, which one shot hits are unavoidable? Which ones don't give a warning? Dominus touch of god? Malachai's hit when rising from underground? Vaal's slam?

The reason so called fan boys are hard on people who whine about 1 shots is that there aren't any that give no warning. L2P is valid when playing properly makes all these "unfair" 1 shots avoidable. The Op here says he played carefully. Yet he didn't read the mods on the monsters. That's the opposite of playing carefully. And that's why people are hard on him. This game is punishing for people who play carelessly. Some stuff does hit hard. But even the hardest hitting stuff doesn't do as much damage as some people who get killed claim. There is a video somewhere on reddit of a guy afking in the Atziri fight. He has 11k life and lots of regen. He stood there and took a double vaal flameblast and it didn't kill him. It's videos like this that give people doubts about a single hit doing 11k damage in a map with no damage mods.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Apr 28, 2016, 2:35:27 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
Wispo, which one shot hits are unavoidable? Which ones don't give a warning? Dominus touch of god? Malachai's hit when rising from underground? Vaal's slam?

The reason so called fan boys are hard on people who whine about 1 shots is that there aren't any that give no warning. L2P is valid when playing properly makes all these "unfair" 1 shots avoidable. The Op here says he played carefully. Yet he didn't read the mods on the monsters. That's the opposite of playing carefully. And that's why people are hard on him. This game is punishing for people who play carelessly. Some stuff does hit hard. But even the hardest hitting stuff doesn't do as much damage as some people who get killed claim. There is a video somewhere on reddit of a guy afking in the Atziri fight. He has 11k life and lots of regen. He stood there and took a double vaal flameblast and it didn't kill him. It's videos like this that give people doubts about a single hit doing 11k damage in a map with no damage mods.

You dont get it , he must have geared/build for that spesific battle to survive that . Its different when it comes to your main map farm guy .
Last edited by Devonor on Apr 28, 2016, 2:39:31 PM
"
Devonor wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

You dont get it , he must have geared/build for that spesific battle to survive that . Its different when it comes to your main map farm guy .
I do get it. I'm just saying that there are serious doubts that a single flame bearer did 11k damage on one hit. If you were cursed, sure. If you were previously damaged, sure. If you were at max resists and max hitpoints, hard to believe when so many of us have lived through it with far less life than 11k. Far more likely there was more to it that you weren't aware of at the time.

Doesn't change my point that all one shot mechanics in the game are telegraphed and avoidable.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Apr 28, 2016, 2:43:49 PM
the ONLY thing i know that can burst down even the tankiest character (legit tank, not 98% ele resist pathfinder) is the Volatile Blood + bad maps mods + bad mob (zombie, devourer). it is INSTANT and CAN be unavoidable (emerging from ground, flickering mob). this one mechanic is unfair and pretty bs if you ask me

pretty much everything else - including bearers, Spawn of Abaxoth (oh these SEEM unfair when they happen) is avoidable by a) paying attention to mobs' mods b) running away if odds are not in your favor

ive been playing this game since closed beta (this is new account if anyone wants to 'check' me), ive been a noob, then an 'intermediate player', then noob again etc. now when i understand the game and its mechanics i see that most issues like this are player's issues: lack of understanding, attempting what is too difficult at this level, playing reckless, relying on luck, neglecting gear. i blame build guides for that - pretty much noone is creating their own builds now. noone is allowing themselves to a failure (and learning that way) - instant success is a given

what makes this possible is INCREDIBLE dps output allowing people to ignore most dangers - this makes them DO NOT step up their game and attempt tier10 maps with at best Cruel level characters

GGG should significantly reduce the players' damage output so players value defences a bit more than now (at this time general consensus is 'dps is king, defences are for loosers'). this will make people gear better and spend more time planning build (instead of planning damage output)

then these mysterious one-shots will disappear
"
sidtherat wrote:
the ONLY thing i know that can burst down even the tankiest character (legit tank, not 98% ele resist pathfinder) is the Volatile Blood + bad maps mods + bad mob (zombie, devourer). it is INSTANT and CAN be unavoidable (emerging from ground, flickering mob). this one mechanic is unfair and pretty bs if you ask me

pretty much everything else - including bearers, Spawn of Abaxoth (oh these SEEM unfair when they happen) is avoidable by a) paying attention to mobs' mods b) running away if odds are not in your favor

ive been playing this game since closed beta (this is new account if anyone wants to 'check' me), ive been a noob, then an 'intermediate player', then noob again etc. now when i understand the game and its mechanics i see that most issues like this are player's issues: lack of understanding, attempting what is too difficult at this level, playing reckless, relying on luck, neglecting gear. i blame build guides for that - pretty much noone is creating their own builds now. noone is allowing themselves to a failure (and learning that way) - instant success is a given

what makes this possible is INCREDIBLE dps output allowing people to ignore most dangers - this makes them DO NOT step up their game and attempt tier10 maps with at best Cruel level characters

GGG should significantly reduce the players' damage output so players value defences a bit more than now (at this time general consensus is 'dps is king, defences are for loosers'). this will make people gear better and spend more time planning build (instead of planning damage output)

then these mysterious one-shots will disappear

I have still not ever clicked the build guide section of this games forum . When i started this game it was so much cool ideas i got and i never bothered to check what others did , lol . I have to level so many gems anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info