Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

1 shotting , yeah so fun with this unbalanced bullshit

People defending bullshit. What else is new :D

IMHO, It's a symptom of having too big of a defense gap between "tanky" builds and "glasscannons", coupled with lazily designing around goddamn Alt-F4. Clearly belongs to the trash bin along with (how) reflect (works).
poe started with the philophy that you (don't have to / can't kill) every monster you encounter. "living blood" is on of the remaining relicts of that time.

the new meta of "wipe screen in one shot or gtfo" let's the old meta look clunky and unenjoyable but it had it's advantages because players needed strategies to fight certain monster affixes other than choosing the right flask.

now, the backdraws of the speedy gameplay especially show in parties which have to spread out so everybody gets something to kill at all. which is dangerous because of the limited aoe you get monster experience.

tl;dr game got too fast, i found the old slower style more enjoyable
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Devonor wrote:
"
Manator wrote:
11k Es+life combined eh? There's no way you can die in gorge with 11k total life in blue map, so maybe your ES went down and you was like with 4k life only left? Anyway, pay attention next time, use flasks or at least your brain and stop spreading bullshit, thanks.

I am not spreading bullshit lol

No? I think I saw this word in your title.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
"
Manator wrote:
"
Devonor wrote:
"
Manator wrote:
11k Es+life combined eh? There's no way you can die in gorge with 11k total life in blue map, so maybe your ES went down and you was like with 4k life only left? Anyway, pay attention next time, use flasks or at least your brain and stop spreading bullshit, thanks.

I am not spreading bullshit lol

No? I think I saw this word in your title.

whatever man , i see what you are trying here and its not gonna work . I am done with this .
"
Frattagli4 wrote:
I find it unlikely, but could it be that instead of a one shot you've taken more than one hit? Maybe the succession was so fast that just seemed a one shot.

11k of burst damage under unlucky circumstances is possible without extremely tanky chars

yeah maybe , it must have been really fast in that case and if the bomb/circle thing landed 100 % on top of eachother looking like 1 bomb
Sometimes latency kills characters, it might have happened that your character was few steps behind displayed position. I sometimes want to flip the table when i die to a melee monster half screen away.
Last edited by Andrius319 on Apr 28, 2016, 9:52:25 AM
"
Devonor wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
one shot =/= rekt by overlapping AOE

Don't stand in the red circle kind of thing, eh.

Peace,

-Boem-

yeah it was a circle thing . i was in a tight place ( gorge map ), i almost got out of the range but the whole road/path was filled with that explosions . at the edge of all of the explosions 1 of them caught me . almost safe , but almost dont do shit.

off topic but a blood monster having fire magic is kinda silly , why not corrupting blood it would fit the monsters look way better imo ,

Haha wait a minute. So you did not get 1-shot. You died because you made a mistake. Plain and simple. You live and you learn. /thread.
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
Devonor wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
one shot =/= rekt by overlapping AOE

Don't stand in the red circle kind of thing, eh.

Peace,

-Boem-

yeah it was a circle thing . i was in a tight place ( gorge map ), i almost got out of the range but the whole road/path was filled with that explosions . at the edge of all of the explosions 1 of them caught me . almost safe , but almost dont do shit.

off topic but a blood monster having fire magic is kinda silly , why not corrupting blood it would fit the monsters look way better imo ,

Haha wait a minute. So you did not get 1-shot. You died because you made a mistake. Plain and simple. You live and you learn. /thread.

no what is it that is unclear , it was a 1 shot .
"
Andrius319 wrote:
Sometimes latency kills characters, it might have happened that your character was few steps behind displayed position. I sometimes want to flip the table when i die to a melee monster half screen away.

lol yeah has happened me too , but it was not that this time
Wow, your initial descriptions threw me off. What you are now describing is Flame Bearers. And they do hit hard and often you are stuck getting hit with several. But you can't call that a 1-shot. Why? Because just like Vaal's Slam, just like Kole's hit, just like all the other big damage hits in the game, you are given warning before it happens. You didn't read the monster mods. You didn't move off the explosions. Blaming the game for avoidable deaths is lazy. Face it, you were cocky and thought you were invincible so you played carelessly. This game is unforgiving if you're careless.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Apr 28, 2016, 10:09:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info