1 shotting , yeah so fun with this unbalanced bullshit

"
Devonor wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:
Probably one of those bloodspawn monsters that come from the bloodline mod? Living blood or whatever it is called? They can be very dangerous indeed. I've learned that the hard way, too.

Even though I find it hard to believe that you were literally oneshot with 11k EHP (single hit dealing 11k+ damage).

yeah thats the monster i think , yup i am not kidding it 1 shotted me ( the fire explosion )i was at full life too , lol

A single fire explosion from a living blood mob simply can't oneshot anyone, it deals way lower damage than flame bearer blue mobs

Beares too: they can hit at most for 1.5k damage in a gorge map

No way you were oneshotted by any of those two...

Logic dictates you can't be one-shot by what you are describing.

Which is why i already posted

1-shot =/= overlapping aoe

A single bearer, even if it crit cannot deal 11k ehp dps.(unless your at negative resistances?)

A single "living" summon that cast's mass aoe nuke can also not do this.

Now you can try and argue with the experience of a lot of people playing this game for over 3 years or you can simply acknowledge that you did not get one-shot but got bursted by different damage sources.

Either way, have a good one.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Frattagli4 wrote:
mobs' base crit multi should be 130%, but i don't know how it works on bearers effect. For example if the blue had even a powerful crit mod,i'm not sure about how it affect bearers.

To be sure i just wb or flame dash or whatever away from the area by a fair distance :)

yeah i think i gonna build in a fast lightning warp in my build as a escape skill anyway now lol :)

the bearer effect was fire , maybe its 130 base in elemental too .
lol btw when we talk about nasty enemies , the alchemist type monsters can do serious damage and the poison version is really nasty lol they still havent kill me but i know it probably do it some day lol
"
Boem wrote:
Logic dictates you can't be one-shot by what you are describing.

Which is why i already posted

1-shot =/= overlapping aoe

A single bearer, even if it crit cannot deal 11k ehp dps.(unless your at negative resistances?)

A single "living" summon that cast's mass aoe nuke can also not do this.

Now you can try and argue with the experience of a lot of people playing this game for over 3 years or you can simply acknowledge that you did not get one-shot but got bursted by different damage sources.

Either way, have a good one.

Peace,

-Boem-

yeah but its what i do when i die , i try to figure out what i did wrong or if it was a overtuned dps mod on the monster , also i try to figure out how some spells and damage multiplies , i was only having my feet in one of them so but i didnt take damage from only 1 so if its working like the other bombs dps me if they are not touching me but they did touch the bomb that killed me , lol just the way i am . note it was a 1 vs 1 battle and no curses or anything basically as a white map battle . I still have less than 200 deaths with my witch ( my 2 nd character i have maid ) i probably try to get to level 100 , so i try to not die so much lol if you know what i mean .

sorry if my q is perhaps a little complicated lol but figuring out stuff like this is helping improve skills :) and to figure out how some mechanics is in the game is a good idea :)
Most likely you were hit with overlapping explosions (or hit by earlier ones so you weren't at max hitpoints). They come in packs so it's unlikely you only got hit by one when you couldn't even avoid that one). You may have been cursed too that you may not have noticed (curse icon goes away when you die so looking at the resurrect button wouldn't give you that information.

The reason the poison bombs hurt so much is probably because you have negative chaos resistance. They don't hurt much when you have high resistance.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Apr 28, 2016, 12:29:35 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
Most likely you were hit with overlapping explosions (or hit by earlier ones so you weren't at max hitpoints). They come in packs so it's unlikely you only got hit by one when you couldn't even avoid that one). You may have been cursed too that you may not have noticed (curse icon goes away when you die so looking at the resurrect button wouldn't give you that information.

The reason the poison bombs hurt so much is probably because you have negative chaos resistance. They don't hurt much when you have high resistance.

yeah lol i have - 60 , my next item upgrade i get some lol
"
Devonor wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:
"Video or It didn t happened".

The monstruous level oh LUDRICOUSNESS of poe FANBOYS is more disgusting than eating a corpse

You know, you are NOT God (omniscience), so is NOT possible that if you haven t experienced a thing, that thing doesn t exists

Disgusting, shitty community

lol yeah i have read posts after posts every time i read the forums of fanboys with a attitude that nothing is wrong with poe . lol come on no games are 100 % perfect .

Arrogance and narcissism is a common thing i have noticed many poe players struggles with . lol even more than in d3 .

when it comes to that post you reacted on " video or it didnt happened "
its just a example of a guy that dont understand my post . My intention with the post is to give constructive critism back to poe . I knew ( lol ) someone would posts simular stuff like that guy , not helping poe grow . Why should i make up stuff ( lie ) on purpose lol .
I just told about something in the game that should be looked into that i experienced .
If no one told game developers whats bad and whats good about their game , well then their game is going to suck which in worst case scenario no one plays the game and the game dont improve over time , the game dies , rip devs income ( you get the idea )
In general critisism for a developer of a game is worth much . And i am wasting my time here in the forum instead of doing other way more fun stuff. Yeah thats my way of being a fan boy , trying to improve the game instead of the guys that says nothing is wrong with poe and the game dont evolve and in the end dies because other good games comes along which will be better than poe since the devs never got feedback ( help ). So the reality of this is that blind fanboys actually destroys the game maybe not intentionally but over time they do .

I am 100% by your side, my friend (allow me to consider you a friend even if i don't have the honor of a personal acquaitance)
I hate with a burning passion those usual 6-7 "names" (90% of them with a long list of "supporter" tags under their nicks... WHAT A """COINCIDENCE"""!!!!!) that lightspeedly appears in every single feedback thread defending this game (or, more precisely, defending the shit tons of money they have spent on it....) against critics, and doing basically things like...

-"Learn to play" (translation: eat the tons of shit this game wants you to eat and stay in silence)

-"Mhhh i don't trust you, you are just trolling" (translation: oh my God, what a terrible flaw this guy has pointed out, let's do like he is lying, otherwise the game will look even shittier than now to other players)

-"You died? You deserved to lose your exp, because instead I have NEVER died in that situation/boss" (= if i don't die there, then YOU must NOT die there, too)

-"It's your fault to die, if you play glasscannon ranged" (translation: me too play glass cannon ranged, but you are a shitty poor man with a 20 chaos 200dps bow, while i am a rich trader with a 50 exalted 6 link "Glyph mark" 550 dps bow and one shot even merciless Daresso)

-"It's your fault to die, if you play melee" (translation: ths game sucks at balancing melees, but let's act like if this is fault of player and not of devs)

-"It's your fault to die, if you play mage taking much damage nodes and not enough life nodes" (translation: i know well that in witch/shadow area the life nodes are ridicolusly poor and rare, and that enemies have elemental resists hyper pumped, but let's note make an accuse to GGG pass theough)

ALL, even making a mockery of other friends... ALL is allowed, in the holy mission to protect a noob programmed game. ALL is allowed, in the fear of understanding to have been "short circuit minded" to have supported maybe with thousand dollars a game (that i still have fun with, because it's not 100% shit) that allows one shots (many of them, off screen ones, too)!!!!

Shitty community, absolutely the WORST community of all the games that i have played in THIRTY FOUR YEARS OF GAMING

All the ridicolous cry babies like "Buuuu----huuuu!! Mommy mommy, the forum mate insult my preferred little toy (=poe), spank them hard mommy!!!!" are HERE in this forum... what a shame
^ havent you misclicked or something? are you really posting in this thread? for real?
Wispo your comments are just golden, really, don't change anything
Spoiler
"
Wispo wrote:
"
Devonor wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:
"Video or It didn t happened".

The monstruous level oh LUDRICOUSNESS of poe FANBOYS is more disgusting than eating a corpse

You know, you are NOT God (omniscience), so is NOT possible that if you haven t experienced a thing, that thing doesn t exists

Disgusting, shitty community

lol yeah i have read posts after posts every time i read the forums of fanboys with a attitude that nothing is wrong with poe . lol come on no games are 100 % perfect .

Arrogance and narcissism is a common thing i have noticed many poe players struggles with . lol even more than in d3 .

when it comes to that post you reacted on " video or it didnt happened "
its just a example of a guy that dont understand my post . My intention with the post is to give constructive critism back to poe . I knew ( lol ) someone would posts simular stuff like that guy , not helping poe grow . Why should i make up stuff ( lie ) on purpose lol .
I just told about something in the game that should be looked into that i experienced .
If no one told game developers whats bad and whats good about their game , well then their game is going to suck which in worst case scenario no one plays the game and the game dont improve over time , the game dies , rip devs income ( you get the idea )
In general critisism for a developer of a game is worth much . And i am wasting my time here in the forum instead of doing other way more fun stuff. Yeah thats my way of being a fan boy , trying to improve the game instead of the guys that says nothing is wrong with poe and the game dont evolve and in the end dies because other good games comes along which will be better than poe since the devs never got feedback ( help ). So the reality of this is that blind fanboys actually destroys the game maybe not intentionally but over time they do .

I am 100% by your side, my friend (allow me to consider you a friend even if i don't have the honor of a personal acquaitance)
I hate with a burning passion those usual 6-7 "names" (90% of them with a long list of "supporter" tags under their nicks... WHAT A """COINCIDENCE"""!!!!!) that lightspeedly appears in every single feedback thread defending this game (or, more precisely, defending the shit tons of money they have spent on it....) against critics, and doing basically things like...

-"Learn to play" (translation: eat the tons of shit this game wants you to eat and stay in silence)

-"Mhhh i don't trust you, you are just trolling" (translation: oh my God, what a terrible flaw this guy has pointed out, let's do like he is lying, otherwise the game will look even shittier than now to other players)

-"You died? You deserved to lose your exp, because instead I have NEVER died in that situation/boss" (= if i don't die there, then YOU must NOT die there, too)

-"It's your fault to die, if you play glasscannon ranged" (translation: me too play glass cannon ranged, but you are a shitty poor man with a 20 chaos 200dps bow, while i am a rich trader with a 50 exalted 6 link "Glyph mark" 550 dps bow and one shot even merciless Daresso)

-"It's your fault to die, if you play melee" (translation: ths game sucks at balancing melees, but let's act like if this is fault of player and not of devs)

-"It's your fault to die, if you play mage taking much damage nodes and not enough life nodes" (translation: i know well that in witch/shadow area the life nodes are ridicolusly poor and rare, and that enemies have elemental resists hyper pumped, but let's note make an accuse to GGG pass theough)

ALL, even making a mockery of other friends... ALL is allowed, in the holy mission to protect a noob programmed game. ALL is allowed, in the fear of understanding to have been "short circuit minded" to have supported maybe with thousand dollars a game (that i still have fun with, because it's not 100% shit) that allows one shots (many of them, off screen ones, too)!!!!

Shitty community, absolutely the WORST community of all the games that i have played in THIRTY FOUR YEARS OF GAMING

All the ridicolous cry babies like "Buuuu----huuuu!! Mommy mommy, the forum mate insult my preferred little toy (=poe), spank them hard mommy!!!!" are HERE in this forum... what a shame

Didn't you know that THIRTY FOUR YEARS OF GAMING usually makes you inadequate? Judging by your post it actually is... I'm a lil bit less experienced than you, but to be honest... I'm trying to remove that nasty side effect with something like...reading books or meeting people. You may try and you may like it ;)
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Last edited by Manator on Apr 28, 2016, 1:12:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info