Some dickhead kid got my other account locked

"
Imreallydeux wrote:
And all I did yesterday was trade. I ripped earlier in the day and started selling off my gear. Just to come across this one salty kid with a bad encounter.

Sounds like you're cross league trading between standard and temp league if you're doing so after ripping, which is against the rules.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/541124

Per Chris, standard to PHC cross league trading is against the TOS, that's why you got banned.
ITT bunch of kids hwo cannot read.

I only trade exalts / chaos for PHC TO PSC PSC TO PHC

All of you fail to realize that. And no, havent traded anything from standard, I also have no currency in standard on my account what so ever because I dont keep currency in my inventory.

Selling standard gear off after i rip and trying to sell that would be a complete waste of my items. Id need 50 Standard exalts for maybe 3-5 psc exalts. No way that would happen ever.

Oh well keep ignoring the facts and posting your own reditions on what happened. Again, im not even banned. The account is locked.

ITT kid calling others kids and is whining because his account is ''Locked'' Shit if it was up to me I'd convince Chris just to straight up ban you like I'd go chris I'll give you 10 grand to shut down this kid.

ez
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Imreallydeux wrote:

All of you fail to realize that. And no, havent traded anything from standard, I also have no currency in standard on my account what so ever because I dont keep currency in my inventory.

Selling standard gear off after i rip and trying to sell that would be a complete waste of my items. Id need 50 Standard exalts for maybe 3-5 psc exalts. No way that would happen ever.

Yet there it is in your own words. You say you ripped and started selling gear (which would be in standard) and then you talk about cross league trading and not having any currency in standard. Not ignoring the facts, just going by what you've said which keeps changing. :)

Good luck.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
ITT kid calling others kids and is whining because his account is ''Locked'' Shit if it was up to me I'd convince Chris just to straight up ban you like I'd go chris I'll give you 10 grand to shut down this kid.

ez

But you cant because your a broke [Removed by Support].

Next.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Apr 24, 2016, 1:05:32 PM
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Imreallydeux wrote:

Yet there it is in your own words. You say you ripped and started selling gear (which would be in standard) and then you talk about cross league trading and not having any currency in standard. Not ignoring the facts, just going by what you've said which keeps changing. :)

Good luck.

Yes started selling the phc gear in my stash (6l 1% off perfect shavs etc)

For exalt to make a discharger.

Comprehension or no? I ripped on a leveling character, wtf am I gonna do with a tabula and a bunch of 1 chaos uniques in standard? Ill wait. Exactly nothing. No point in selling anything that goes to standard.

They can look at logs and see my shitty standard stuff is still sitting there. Next.
"
Pewzor wrote:
So YOU said you already filed a dispute and you already got the provisional credit granted back to you by your creditor... to get the provisional credit means you have already filed the dispute... now you said you havent filed it...

So which one of the following is true?

A. You are full of shit that you filed the dispute already and got the provisional credit already (as you have claimed yourself).

or...

B. You are full of shit that you lied about filing the dispute because you were just being emo and throwing a temper tantrum (as you have claimed yourself again).

So either way you are just full of shit.

So if you have to lie about something like this here in order to make yourself look more legit (or threatening GGG with money because somehow that makes you feel a special snowflake) and PMS about everything how you expect other posters going to react? People should just all be nice and believe an obvious liar.

lol

Get rekt son.
"
Imreallydeux wrote:
ITT bunch of kids hwo cannot read.

I only trade exalts / chaos for PHC TO PSC PSC TO PHC

Oh well keep ignoring the facts and posting your own reditions on what happened. Again, im not even banned. The account is locked.
From our perspective, your facts are claims. But whatever. It's pretty clear to me that you're under investigation for temp-perm cross-league trading. If GGG can't find evidence your account will eventually be unlocked; if they find evidence, you'll be banned. Este que este.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 23, 2016, 4:15:09 PM
"
Imreallydeux wrote:
Therefore will be disputing all of the transactions I made (and PNC instantly gives me my money back for a dispute).

Reason being, MTX and everything I have paid for I obviously cannot use. Due to some salty prick saying I did something wrong when I didnt.

Its all find and dandy, and an extra 500$ on this saturday will be nice.

And no, idgaf about it "hurting" my credit score, my credit score is perfect anyway.

Peace.

I'm going to paint a different picture for you than what I've read so far in responses.

The moment you violate the Terms of Use what you have on your account becomes mute because all in game assets belong to Grinding Gear Games. When you give GGG money for microtransactions, you're licensing the right to use those assets with your characters. You do not, in any way, own those assets. This goes also for currency, gear, characters, and forum posts. When you download, install, and create an account, you must agree to the Terms of Use to play the game / use the website, or you're in violation of law.

You can threaten to call PNC as you stated, but all GGG has to do is show the terms of use, and your voilation of it, and then you'll be responsible to repay the bank for the money they advanced you, because at that point your bank must release the funds back to GGG.

Do things against the Terms of Use, and get punished. It's that simple. You don't want punishment, don't break the rules.
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info