Some dickhead kid got my other account locked

"
And my main account. Im back bois.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
It's sad that you are free but still you got a couple of days of punishement. It's not that chars are so dangerous that you have to jail them to prevent crimes lol, they just could investigate without lock the account.
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
I'm better than you.

Sure you keep believing that

staysmallz bettedenuineverywayshapeorform NANANANNANA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 25, 2016, 2:38:49 PM
"
Sold my wife for a shavs

Sold my wife for a shav, flipped it to a noobie for a wife and GF.
"
Imreallydeux wrote:
Full story. And before I divulge into this. My corss league trading forum post has 100% positive rep feedback for about a month now.

Ok?

Traded with some kid last nite, after the trade he didnt liek the "Rate" i gave him. Demanded 5 more exalts or he would PM support.

Spammed my forum inbox all last nite about it. Said He PM'd Brian_GGG and brian asked him what went wrong with his trade.

Received another PM from the kid saying enjoy your break from PoE. Its all in my other accounts inbox.

I ignore the kid go to bed wake up go to login to PoE and my account is locked.

Like im saying I dont RMT, and if I did. I wouldnt cross server trade because I wouldnt need too. I don't "hack" please what hacks are there even for this game?

No, someone how that salty butt hurt kid got my account locked. He even TOLD ME SPECIFICALLY that it was going to happen BEFORE it did.

Ofcourse to you all im simply someone who broke the ToS. And if I did just that I wouldnt be here complaining. I PM'd support. Ive PM'd several mods. What the fuck do you mean?

thats a nice story, how about you paste your client log about that, its in your poe folder/logs.
i can post mine if you like.
ive got muted for day for less offensive thing than this thread name
#doublestandards
nice rmt btw, selling/buying things for rly low price compared to market with real money compensation looks like good deal
ign - FancySneakyDevil
My tinfoil reason for why GGG never put a lock on this thread is...
Spoiler
...OP never had any of his accounts locked. 100% pure troll.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 26, 2016, 1:21:01 AM
Just going by what he said to start, he was trading.
He most likely got multiple reports of scamming and the account was locked
GGG unlocked it once he agreed to behave himself

Now rather than come here and tell us that he was indeed in the wrong, he's going to play it off like total innocence(because he was unbanned)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Pretty sure OP was pulling the usual low life scams cross league, and got too many reports and got his account locked for review (which is consistent with that other dude that was self proclaimed scammer's story)...

The difference is that other guy just flat out told everyone he's a fucking dirty scammer but scamming isn't bannable offense so he didn't like to get his account locked losing play time... On the other hand the OP of this thread got his account locked for the same low life scamming but he didn't have the dick to admit everything and was throwing a temper tantrum like a spoiled little girl.

But anyways this is 2nd "somewhat known" case of scammers getting their account temporary locked for doing the dirty deed. OP simply scammed a little too much and got onto the radar. Just remember his account name chances are he will be scamming again.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
Pretty sure OP was pulling the usual low life scams cross league, and got too many reports and got his account locked for review (which is consistent with that other dude that was self proclaimed scammer's story)...

The difference is that other guy just flat out told everyone he's a fucking dirty scammer but scamming isn't bannable offense so he didn't like to get his account locked losing play time... On the other hand the OP of this thread got his account locked for the same low life scamming but he didn't have the dick to admit everything and was throwing a temper tantrum like a spoiled little girl.

But anyways this is 2nd "somewhat known" case of scammers getting their account temporary locked for doing the dirty deed. OP simply scammed a little too much and got onto the radar. Just remember his account name chances are he will be scamming again.

In the other thread the account was unlocked on the condition the player didn't scam again, if he dose it's very likely a perma ban.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info