Some dickhead kid got my other account locked

"Some dickhead kid?" Man, if that's the way you think of yourself it must be wreaking havoc on your self-esteem.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
You might be able to dispute a single $500 transaction, but a sequence of transactions over time? Good luck with that.

Your phrasing "said I did something wrong when I didn't." implies that you did something that you don't consider wrong but actually is. Tell us... what did you do that wasn't so wrong?
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 23, 2016, 11:22:07 AM
Already had the provisionary credit - credited to my account.

Thanks.

And yes that is exactly what "happened".

Guess the forums full of idiot trols today. Idc either way. Pce.
well just show us your inbox
THE ACCOUNT IS LOCKED OR I WOULD? Lol it doesnt matter now so idc.
I would really love to hear about how this works out for you two months from now.
"
Imreallydeux wrote:
THE ACCOUNT IS LOCKED OR I WOULD? Lol it doesnt matter now so idc.

didn't knew they would ban you from accessing info, lol that banning system sure is shitty
"
Imreallydeux wrote:
Full story. And before I divulge into this. My corss league trading forum post has 100% positive rep feedback for about a month now.

Ok?
Unfortunately, not OK. It doesn't mean anything. GGG could have deleted all the negative feedback using their naming/shaming policy.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
That is not the point. They state that these trades may be unsafe REGARDLESS. Do them at your own risk. What is your point?
Last edited by Imreallydeux on Apr 23, 2016, 11:52:35 AM
"
Imreallydeux wrote:
Received another PM from the kid saying enjoy your break from PoE.

Got rekt by a kid, laterz.
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info