Some dickhead kid got my other account locked

ty 4 ban <3
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
cronus wrote:
the problem here (again) is the unfair treatment of players by , especially op gets banned eventually. while players who hate the game and rmt/ BOT /whatever get their account locked only to open a new one, other players who like the game and supported lose their supporter titles and all ingame stuff bought for points.

Oh, GGG is faaaar more ingenious in the way they deal with botters here in wraeclast than issuing the typical banhammer if you care to read up on it. Clever indeed.
Last edited by Scotchfist on Apr 24, 2016, 11:53:22 PM
"
I'm better than you.

Sure you keep believing that
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
鬼殺し wrote:
And we're back to Support's inability to stay on the same page. The only staffer I've ever seen outright saying scamming gets you banned was a support staff member.

Here's the deal. You cannot stop scamming in a game designed to teeter atop a player-driven market. You just can't.

You can stop genuine cheating of course. And should.

But since no one here seems to know the difference between a rip off, a bargain, haggling and scamming (and you're just selfish gamers; you can't be expected or forced to appreciate these things), there's almost no point discussing it.

Eve or D3, GGG? Simple fucking question.

This seems to be a growing trend the last few years , company's neglecting to say what is and is not ok in thare games .

For years it was not really a major problem since most companys stated that basicaly any break of the game AT ALL was against the rules whether a out of game hack or a in game glitch . However most companys would use a great deal of commonsence when actualy useing this "right" to ban people for these actions. Also most cases wher much more limited to ususaly small groups of players. So the companys action ( or inaction ) in thes cases wher not a major factor in the overall health of the game.

However with glitch / cheats / hacks spreading like wild fire on redit basicaly overnight plus the fact that alot of new games have these player driven markets witch matter to the games health in a intrigcal way this is becomeing more and more of a problem.

A smaller company like GGG should ( IMO ) draw a firm line in the sand and tell evreyone whare they stand of things like this . That being said be prepared to change and roll with the punches .
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You might be able to dispute a single $500 transaction, but a sequence of transactions over time? Good luck with that.

Your phrasing "said I did something wrong when I didn't." implies that you did something that you don't consider wrong but actually is. Tell us... what did you do that wasn't so wrong?

Not to mention unless you just made these transactions within the past couple days to a week or so GGG has already got that money so even IF you were somehow able to get your money back it wouldnt be from GGG anyway but the service you used to pay them (Paypal w/e) So now your just fucking someone out of money who has absolutely NOTHING to do with any of this...

But none of this really matters because you are about to find out some even more bad news they you will not be getting that money back and anything you spend on the game is FINAL and if you get your account banned for any reason everything purchased on the account is also lost.. its part of the punishment.

Besides you just said you have multiple accounts so in your defense this all could be a misunderstanding because you swap things around with other accounts which isnt against the TOS but could have be a part of you getting flagged anyway.. Your only options is to correspond with customer support and try to work this out or eat the loss.. up to you.

It is rather interesting that countless people openly "Scam" in this game and have for a very long time with zero repercussions yet we seem to be seeing these type of threads more and more.. People claiming they have been banned or actions taken against their accounts for "Scamming activities" It leads me to wonder.. If people REALLY being banned for sure and if so.. whats the difference that SOME get banned while others do not? This seems rather odd to me and its something GGG is eventually going to have to come out and speak on because this league alone has brought to light more scamming than ever.. With the most cases of people claiming they have been banned as well...
I mean ive read on here with my own eyes that things like cross league trading is "Risky" and you engage "At your own risk" which says to me if you get fucked its on you nothing will be done because of you getting scammed in this fashion yet heres another claiming they have been banned for this very thing.. Someone is being less than honest here but its becoming harder and harder to figure out which part it is.. The scammer or GGG....

Either way i feel like GGG is going to be left with no choice at some point but to lay the laws down for everyone and make this all transparent so people know when and if they are crossing the line or playing the ruthless role in Wreaclast.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Apr 25, 2016, 5:23:28 AM
If anyone in here got locked for this shit they would be doing the same thing as the OP (well maybe not the people who think giving random online games $10k is an ok thing to do)

Also reading this was funny
"
Lynerus wrote:
If anyone in here got locked for this shit they would be doing the same thing as the OP (well maybe not the people who think giving random online games $10k is an ok thing to do)

Also reading this was funny

Are they not always funny.. They are the highlight of my mornings.. and seen to be greeting me more and more. This Perandus League has really let all the scamming go full force. \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Apr 25, 2016, 5:27:33 AM
My account will be unlocked later today.

Thanks everyone who believed in me. The ones who didn't well I have no words for you.

GGG customer support gets the big win on this one. Oh man oh man.
Last edited by Imreallydeux on Apr 25, 2016, 12:10:38 PM
And my main account. Im back bois.
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
I'm better than you.

Sure you keep believing that

Thing is, she is
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type