Some dickhead kid got my other account locked

Therefore will be disputing all of the transactions I made (and PNC instantly gives me my money back for a dispute).

Reason being, MTX and everything I have paid for I obviously cannot use. Due to some salty prick saying I did something wrong when I didnt.

Its all find and dandy, and an extra 500$ on this saturday will be nice.

And no, idgaf about it "hurting" my credit score, my credit score is perfect anyway.

Peace.
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2016, 11:46:39 AM
Wrong, you don't get banned for an arbitrary report, you get banned because it was proven to be true or you were doing something that broke the ToS
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Well i dont rmt

I dont use third party websites.

Im telling you I didnt break the ToS at all.

PRoven to be true? False, they didnt prove anything.
"
Imreallydeux wrote:
Therefore will be disputing all of the transactions I made (and PNC instantly gives me my money back for a dispute).

Reason being, MTX and everything I have paid for I obviously cannot use. Due to some salty prick saying I did something wrong when I didnt.

Its all find and dandy, and an extra 500$ on this saturday will be nice.

And no, idgaf about it "hurting" my credit score, my credit score is perfect anyway.

Peace.

Don't exploit or RMT in PoE and you don't get locked out/banned.

Sure sure w/e you say sure sure you didn't do anything wrong, sure that's what they all say.

And I have dealt with GGG before for disputes and GGG is generally helpful with the refund, but I guess you can be a punk and just file a dispute...

You know while disputing shit might affect your credit receiving a refund never does... but oh well you have good credit scores and we all care so much about it. Good job guy!!!
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
They proved enough to ban you. And if you read the TOS like you claim, you would see that they have the right to do that, so good luck getting any money back.
How you know someone "get salty"?

To me it looks you know more than you are telling us here.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
How you know someone "get salty"?

To me it looks you know more than you are telling us here.

No, he already said he didn't do anything wrong. Jeez.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Full story. And before I divulge into this. My corss league trading forum post has 100% positive rep feedback for about a month now.

Ok?

Traded with some kid last nite, after the trade he didnt liek the "Rate" i gave him. Demanded 5 more exalts or he would PM support.

Spammed my forum inbox all last nite about it. Said He PM'd Brian_GGG and brian asked him what went wrong with his trade.

Received another PM from the kid saying enjoy your break from PoE. Its all in my other accounts inbox.

I ignore the kid go to bed wake up go to login to PoE and my account is locked.

Like im saying I dont RMT, and if I did. I wouldnt cross server trade because I wouldnt need too. I don't "hack" please what hacks are there even for this game?

No, someone how that salty butt hurt kid got my account locked. He even TOLD ME SPECIFICALLY that it was going to happen BEFORE it did.

Ofcourse to you all im simply someone who broke the ToS. And if I did just that I wouldnt be here complaining. I PM'd support. Ive PM'd several mods. What the fuck do you mean?
Nice so if we just PM Brain_GGG and we can get anyone well behaved in this game banned eh/ Nice didn't know that before. Will try next time.

Welcome to PoE.
It's not like you have proof for a single word you say.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info