Some dickhead kid got my other account locked

Having an account locked is different than a ban. There was the self-professed scammer who got his account locked for about a week due to getting too many complaints from the people he scammed. In the end GGG told him not to do it anymore and unlocked his account. In the OP's case, the person in question might have gotten all his friends to report the OP which could have resulted in the lock. After investigating they'll probably unlock the account. If the account has been banned, the OP will most likely not be able to reverse it (though a popular streamer was able to get his account unbanned, YMMV).

No idea what refunding MTX purchases would have in the review process.
I bet he told GGG that you RMT'd the stuff you got from trading with him. Would explain the fast ban.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
dat salty kid must be smart as f*ck if he managed to get you banned lmao

How the hell it can happen?
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
"
I bet he told GGG that you RMT'd the stuff you got from trading with him. Would explain the fast ban.

It doesnt make sens. Anyone can be banned this way. They need proof of the RMT. A sale in poe doesnt count.

Maybe cross league sale?
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
"
FULL_SYNTEC wrote:
"

It doesnt make sens. Anyone can be banned this way. They need proof of the RMT. A sale in poe doesnt count.

Maybe cross league sale?

Have you read any of my posts? I dont play ANY PERM LEAGUES EVER. If my character dies and goes to standard and is not deleted, everything just rots on it.

So I only trade from temp leagues to temp leagues period. I dont even have ANY currency in the dumpster leagues atm.

Nice infos though above, I see that this has happened to a few other people. And my account is not banned once again it is LOCKED.

If GGG has a problem with me doing temp trades they could have pmd me and I would have instantly took my thread offline and left it at that. This kid and his friends probably all reported me at once, which makes sense.

Like im saying no cheating or ToS violation occurred. And all I did yesterday was trade after a random 1shot killed me in cruel.

Again, I did NOT violate the ToS.
You're this flustered by a Lock? Dude. Grow a pair.
Wow didn't know someone is emo enough that he would file disputes on everything over the years due to being locked for suspicious transaction ingame.

lol
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
If you performed a Standard-to-PerandusHC cross-league trade, that is indeed a banabble offense. Cross-league needs to be perm-to-perm (not sure if temp-to-temp is okay, maybe it is).

So yeah. What I said on page 2.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 23, 2016, 1:00:20 PM
@OP, "didn't like the rate I gave him" that sounds almost like you scammed him. Why wouldnt he like it? Was it agreed explicitly before the trade I wonder.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
If you performed a Standard-to-PerandusHC cross-league trade, that is indeed a banabble offense. Cross-league needs to be perm-to-perm (not sure if temp-to-temp is okay, maybe it is).

So yeah. What I said on page 2.

That's what he made it sound like with that last post. So essentially the story reads that the "dickhead kid" essentially blackmailed him and whether OP knew that kind of cross-league was bannable or not, he called the kid's bluff to his misfortune. At least that is what I am seeing.

Isn't it also funny how people you hate online automatically become some punk kid regardless of context?
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Apr 23, 2016, 1:14:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info