Some dickhead kid got my other account locked

"
Imreallydeux wrote:
That is not the point. They state that these trades may be unsafe REGARDLESS. Do them at your own risk. What is your point?
If this is referring to my post, my point is that using a thread with no negative feedback as proof you are a great guy means nothing when negative feedback is not allowed and deleted by GGG.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Wrong, you don't get banned for an arbitrary report, you get banned because it was proven to be true or you were doing something that broke the ToS

Any proof you can provide , if not gtfo .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Wrong, you don't get banned for an arbitrary report, you get banned because it was proven to be true or you were doing something that broke the ToS

Yes...proof is you got banned :P

GGG don't have time to just randomly ban people, then be forced to reinvestigate shit just to unban you, they usually have good proof that you were breaking the ToS before you get banned and in the cases where you are "innocent" you still managed to trigger flags to your account by doing something in a way which seemed bot/hack like.

Also you claim to have put money into the game, GGG again will not ban you unless they are pretty fucking sure that you broke the ToS.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 23, 2016, 12:04:29 PM
I actually believe him, making up an story like this wouldnt benefit him at all. It might net some attention but other than that, well. Reason for me believing him is the fact that I witnessed these arbitrary bans before. Like I was asking for some Elreon 7 the other day since I needed a craft removed and offered 1c for anyone who would help me out real quick. Got muted for trading in global after that, didnt even get a response when I tried to explain that I didnt advertise any trading at all. This happened a few times already and it always was some trivial shit.

So yeah, wouldnt be surprised if someone acted overzealous here.
"
I actually believe him, making up an story like this wouldnt benefit him at all. It might net some attention but other than that, well. Reason for me believing him is the fact that I witnessed these arbitrary bans before. Like I was asking for some Elreon 7 the other day since I needed a craft removed and offered 1c for anyone who would help me out real quick. Got muted for trading in global after that, didnt even get a response when I tried to explain that I didnt advertise any trading at all. This happened a few times already and it always was some trivial shit.

So yeah, wouldnt be surprised if someone acted overzealous here.

That's not a ban, that's a mute and you got it for trading (offering currency for a service) in general chat...thats not arbitrary.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
tryhardgg wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Yes...proof is you got banned :P

GGG don't have time to just randomly ban people, then be forced to reinvestigate shit just to unban you, they usually have good proof that you were breaking the ToS before you get banned and in the cases where you are "innocent" you still managed to trigger flags to your account by doing something in a way which seemed bot/hack like.

Also you claim to have put money into the game, GGG again will not ban you unless they are pretty fucking sure that you broke the ToS.

See again , you are not providing any proof - you're only assuming shit since that's the only thing you're good for apparently .

Oh and btw , I'm not the OP of the thread - so again , your assumption was wrong .

Get your facts and proof straight .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
See again , you are not providing any proof - you're only assuming shit since that's the only thing you're good for apparently .

Oh and btw , I'm not the OP of the thread - so again , your assumption was wrong .

Get your facts and proof straight .

Right, you go through thousands of tech posts, general post and other posts to find your proof, trust me it's there for you if you bother to look, i'm not going to do that for you because it's a waste of my time to prove it to you when all it takes is a little common sense.

Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 23, 2016, 1:27:15 PM
You really need to quit over-reacting to this and let GGG review your ban. They've decided in favor of the player on more than one occasion. Drama-threads like this don't help your cause.
"
StDrakeX wrote:

Got rekt by a kid, laterz.
Atleast a few people ITT understand whats going on here.

Again I don't bot. Never have botted. Wouldnt be bothered to BOT in poe because im sure id just get rekt even faster.

And all I did yesterday was trade. I ripped earlier in the day and started selling off my gear. Just to come across this one salty kid with a bad encounter.

Ontop of it, I traded that kid currency regardless. He wanted MORE from me after he came to the forums and saw some other guys rates.

Support has fowarded my email to the appropriate staff member to handle. This still is not the point at all.

The only reason im even that mad is the MTX and stuff I have on the account. I have probably 30-50 worth of exalts in my phc stash / gear that at the end of the day I could careless about.

The money ive spent though, does bother me.

And ill say it to the end, until forever. Im not a cheater, never was and never have been. I didn't even bot in d2 where you would almost never recieve a ban. I dont cheat. Its a video game, its fun. If I have to CHEAT for whatever reason then that game obviously isnt that fun to me.

Im just speaking on my own personal self. Im not a cheater. And I did not violate the ToS in any way. They can check logs for the next 5 years. Ive never RMTd and WOULD NEVER SPEND CASH ON A TEMP LEAGUE CURRENCY. Especially in HC where your going to RIP to standard anyway.
Last edited by Imreallydeux on Apr 23, 2016, 12:17:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info