Some dickhead kid got my other account locked

"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
"
I didn't want it; Why would I buy something if I don't want it? If I want something I get anything that I desire with a snap of a finger for god sakes I get money handed to me just by sitting here I live in a very powerful family mind you like you insulting me is quite aamusing especially when your ''insult'' consist of only kids or something which makes me think you're a kid yourself.

So hopefully they don't unlock your account and you can keep whining and calling everyone kids.

Remember when you bought 5 laptops and our parents money grounded you :? good times.

Trying too hard on your Alt/Smurf Account I_NO, it's painful to watch

Actually, the more painful thing is that this person floods these forums with endlessly uninteresting posts.
Last edited by darthross on Apr 24, 2016, 7:28:35 AM
Don't worry, sometimes mistakes are ma-

"
Imreallydeux wrote:
Well i dont rmt

Riiiight, what I was going to say was that actually players DO get banned for a lot of different reasons, can you think of anyth-

"
Imreallydeux wrote:
Well i dont rmt

I think... it's just. Do you get it's weird you keep saying that to me unprovoked?

"
Imreallydeux wrote:
Well i dont rmt

rmt confirmed.
my wife left me
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Sold my wife for a shavs
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
"
I didn't want it; Why would I buy something if I don't want it? If I want something I get anything that I desire with a snap of a finger for god sakes I get money handed to me just by sitting here I live in a very powerful family mind you like you insulting me is quite aamusing especially when your ''insult'' consist of only kids or something which makes me think you're a kid yourself.

So hopefully they don't unlock your account and you can keep whining and calling everyone kids.

Remember when you bought 5 laptops and our parents money grounded you :? good times.

Trying too hard on your Alt/Smurf Account I_NO, it's painful to watch

I'm better than you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 24, 2016, 6:36:38 PM
"
Vhlad wrote:
They can do better. It's not difficult to include relationship data in player reports and adjust account action responses accordingly (i.e. no auto lock if all reports come from accounts with the same ip/hardware signature, or from people in the same guild, or from people who are all friended with each other). They can do things with credibility scores (a function of account age, moderation history, report history, purchase history). They can do things with analytics like a simple possibility check on reported perm to temp league trading (i.e. if the accused didn't even log on a character in a perm league recently, then the report is hogwash).

Yes they could add all this, but personally I'd prefer their human resources are spent on improving things that benefit everybody rather than just a handful of people.
the problem here (again) is the unfair treatment of players by ggg, especially if op gets banned eventually. while players who hate the game and rmt/bot/whatever get their account locked only to open a new one, other players who like the game and supported lose their supporter titles and all ingame stuff bought for points.

i hear people say: yes, they shouldn't violate the rules: yep, ok, but what are the rules when it gets to "scamming"? is scamming a ingame technique which lets you end up with other people's exalts at the end of a temp league? when do "power traders" get banned?

* makes note to himself to open a second account with some public tabs for trading. *

"
cronus wrote:
the problem here (again) is the unfair treatment of players by ggg, especially if op gets banned eventually. while players who hate the game and rmt/bot/whatever get their account locked only to open a new one, other players who like the game and supported lose their supporter titles and all ingame stuff bought for points.

i hear people say: yes, they shouldn't violate the rules: yep, ok, but what are the rules when it gets to "scamming"? is scamming a ingame technique which lets you end up with other people's exalts at the end of a temp league? when do "power traders" get banned?

* makes note to himself to open a second account with some public tabs for trading. *

If I remember correctly scamming is completely bannable if they catch you multiple offenses.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

If I remember correctly scamming is completely bannable if they catch you multiple offenses.

what is "scamming" in poe?

to be precise, what is ggg's understanding of "scamming"?

what gets you banned in this game (as they banned people based on their definition of "scamming" already)?

nobody knows...
getting other people's cadiro deals is legit
getting other players map instances is legit
killing other players in bandit quests is legit
telling other players their exalt is worth less than 20 chaos is legit (traders base their poe existence on players not knowing the real value of items)
making lowball offers in poe.trade and not selling is legit

so what is "scamming"?
Keep going guys, good entertainment here.

@OP, account unlocked ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info