Some dickhead kid got my other account locked

Guys I know what is allowed and isnt allowed. I have a VERY large thread RIGHT HERE ON GGGS forums and I do temp (PERANDUS HC TO PERANDUS SC OR VICE VERSA TRADING).

Idk why people are ignoring the facts. Ive literally posted every detail about what happened up until they locked my account.

Again, I have not broken the TOS one time.
Assuming that all you did was rip then trade your gear away and someone wasn't happy with a trade, that would be under "qq i got scammed" on the person that reported you, and scamming is notoriously hard to get banned for.

For that to even fly as a ban you would have needed to scam dozens of players over a short period of time and them all to report you.

So what ever it was 1 persons report is not the cause of your ban.

Not that it matters now anyway since you are disputing the transactions, which if it works for you would result in a perma ban.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 23, 2016, 1:38:17 PM
You can post whatever you want. If it's not verifiable, it means absolutely nothing.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
You can post whatever you want. If it's not verifiable, it means absolutely nothing.

I dont have verifiable evidence for anything. Because my account is locked. And in rage I said I would dispute my charges. I havent yet. Ill wait to see what they decide to do with my account.

Either way it goes the majority of you are assuming I violated the ToS in some way. In which case I would have been BANNED. There would have been evidence and I wouldnt be here QQing.
"
Imreallydeux wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:

I dont have verifiable evidence for anything. Because my account is locked. And in rage I said I would dispute my charges. I havent yet. Ill wait to see what they decide to do with my account.

Either way it goes the majority of you are assuming I violated the ToS in some way. In which case I would have been BANNED. There would have been evidence and I wouldnt be here QQing.

So your account got locked for investigation, which will yield no evidence of any infraction, which will also yield logs of the other intentionally reporting you as a form of harassment, which will get the dickhead banned and your account unlocked. So what exactly are you angry about?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
Imreallydeux wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:

So your account got locked for investigation, which will yield no evidence of any infraction, which will also yield logs of the other intentionally reporting you as a form of harassment, which will get the dickhead banned and your account unlocked. So what exactly are you angry about?

Im angry because I am in the process of moving. This weekend was the time I really had to make some progress in-game before I took a short break.

Im angry because my account is locked because its "under investigation" lol seriously? You have outlined exactly why I am mad.

your account got locked for investigation, which will yield no evidence of any infraction, which will also yield logs of the other intentionally reporting you as a form of harassment, which will get the dickhead banned and your account unlocked

So now I can't play because of someone else. They will find no wrong doing and unlock my account. BUT IVE ALREADY BEEN PUNISHED. Maybe time isnt as important to some of you as it is to me. Will GGG compensate me for time lost? No they wont.

Yet I keep throwing money at this great company, but not to be stifled like this.
You do realize though that this is why everybody is jumping on you? You are throwing a temper tantrum like you literally don't have any other hobbies or something until the lock is over if you are innocent.

And even if you are innocent people will want to keep jabbing that you did indeed do something bannable or whatever because you keep up this toxic rage that just makes most forum-visitors like me laugh. Doesn't matter if you are the saintliest of players, your continued temper against GGG for wanting to be careful is enough fuel to keep people going.

As a side note, if the person deliberately told you he was going to report you for scamming, some people may find it odd that you didn't do a quick screen grab of the conversation just in case something like this actually occurred as a result. If you had that, boom, that other person who got you locked would probably been banned simply for wasting their report feature and staff's time.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
You do realize though that this is why everybody is jumping on you? You are throwing a temper tantrum like you literally don't have any other hobbies or something until the lock is over if you are innocent.

And even if you are innocent people will want to keep jabbing that you did indeed do something bannable or whatever because you keep up this toxic rage that just makes most forum-visitors like me laugh. Doesn't matter if you are the saintliest of players, your continued temper against GGG for wanting to be careful is enough fuel to keep people going.

As a side note, if the person deliberately told you he was going to report you for scamming, some people may find it odd that you didn't do a quick screen grab of the conversation just in case something like this actually occurred as a result. If you had that, boom, that other person who got you locked would probably been banned simply for wasting their report feature and staff's time.

The kid PMd me about it on the forums. I assumed he was just trolling me I mean really? Never thought I should screen shot his PMs to me because I didn't take any of it seriously.

I didnt even know who Brian_GGG was to be honest.

So ive paid to play this free game you know ive contributed to the FREE game that many play without spending a dollar to help fund the progress of this game. I don't have a right to be mad?

Maybe I do seem ragey because im passionate about this game. Whatever, continue to flame.
So YOU said you already filed a dispute and you already got the provisional credit granted back to you by your creditor... to get the provisional credit means you have already filed the dispute... now you said you havent filed it...

So which one of the following is true?

A. You are full of shit that you filed the dispute already and got the provisional credit already (as you have claimed yourself).

or...

B. You are full of shit that you lied about filing the dispute because you were just being emo and throwing a temper tantrum (as you have claimed yourself again).

So either way you are just full of shit.

So if you have to lie about something like this here in order to make yourself look more legit (or threatening GGG with money because somehow that makes you feel a special snowflake) and PMS about everything how you expect other posters going to react? People should just all be nice and believe an obvious liar.

lol

The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 23, 2016, 2:41:19 PM
The problem is that you haven't really calmed down in the slightest, at least not at first. You have to take a breathe and realize GGG is not out to get you (assuming you are indeed innocent). They did not go "Hey, this dude is getting geared to move. Let's purposely lock his account without any evidence and just let it sit there. That's totally what a company that desires repeat customers would do right?"

They got a report, are probably doing a check on it and will unlock it if they are satisfied nothing is bannable. It could have happened to anyone, paying or not. Supporting the game, which it is just that, supporting it, not purchasing or anything, does not give you special privileges to bypass what GGG considers standard procedure to investigate a potential rule offence. Arguing that you spent money on a free game just makes you sound like a spoiled brat who isn't getting their way when they want it. Please don't be my younger brother here...
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info