[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

Hey guys, for the upcoming league there's been an important change to bosses:
With the changes of curse effectiveness on bosses, how viable is this build?
(bosses have a 'less curse effectiveness' modifier now instead of 'reduced' to curses)

Now, my math and game mechanics' knowlegde is limited, but:
Doing a quick calculation it looks like we need (based on 60% reduction/60% less) values of
60% (old situation, red.) to counter curse ineffectiveness
75% (new situation, less) to counter it.

Can we still hit the numbers we should need for this build in 2.4?

Thanks!
So double dipping will most likely be removed from poison, how much of a damage reduction is this?
Double dip is gone and for sure poison get a nerf itself too... So noone can say atm what this nerfs will bring until patchnotes..

But i bet... All current top tier poison builds are nerfed to ground ;(
Bayern des samma mia
curse effect nerfed by about 33-50% + poison double dip removed = RIP bladefall mines (2015-2016).
Second-class poe gamer
Double dipping still exist! But a slight nerf to poison. Instead of 10% damage over 2 seconds it's now 8%. So 20% reduced damage.

Also "The trap/mine behaviour of Bladefall has been made more consistent with other traps/mines. The blades fall from the mine itself, not targeting the location where the monster is. (They will fall in the direction of the monster though)."

people are saying rip bladefall mines because of the changes to bladefall mine behaviour.
Last edited by MrHuynh on Aug 30, 2016, 9:57:44 PM
Dope build bro !
Pretty much what PT did for killing ueber at least triple curse breaks the game right now, trying this until Atlas with my Occultist in Standard feels nice bursting bosses.

Note:"...Build is really cheap 1ex...no expensive gear" Heretic's Veil is mandatory ... cool story bro-.-

Well let see what happens with BF and mines after the final patch notes.

Have a nice week Exiles!

@SiTeHBu0mbb circle around bosses move place 1 mine move more if the boss also moves it means u actually plaing a game not a dps simulator.
Last edited by homer1402 on Aug 31, 2016, 12:10:14 AM
cant say if this "The trap/mine behaviour of Bladefall has been made more consistent with other traps/mines. The blades fall from the mine itself, not targeting the location where the monster is. (They will fall in the direction of the monster though)." is making this build worse or not
I don't know if I feel safe going for this build for atlas of worlds.

Do you guys think it'll still work properly?
I asked a few players of the build and they basically "still a boss slayer, probably the best in the game, even worse to map with".

I was planning on making this my first build this league, and still am. I'm primarily a crafter and trader, so I can happily spend most of my time in atziri/uber rather than in maps, and I can still map the way I enjoy it most when I want to, that is with my group of friends who will provide the clear speed for me.

If you're mostly a solo player and want to mostly map, this build is probably no longer for you. If you want to blow up uber/lab/shaper/core then this build is probably still for you.

Still interested in what other players of this build think.
Last edited by d3sden0va on Aug 31, 2016, 1:21:48 AM
Hey,

It will be viable I guess just needs more investment more workaround; but every new content; new bosses and shit is risky! (crazy new meanchics hopefully!!)
OFc it should be espically in hc.
However without challenge in the game it gets dull very fast, personally...

But yeah the bf miner/curser still more as viable!! Will see how the 2.4 gone effect the targetting in spread just saw a guy demonstrating it but yeah just all hypothetically right now.
I mean for example when using a decoy or running lab bosses who needs targeting just place the mine at the spot and the boss gets hit same as before I reckon ... done.
After all when u have around 10k es from lvl 80 on ~ and you have 2-3 curses up non stop that pretty much equalize the whole game.
Depending how you play but theres a reason lots of people go SSf do get a challenge or another feeling to the game.
Patch notes from yesterday quote:"Temporal Chains and Enfeeble arguably still trivialise most bosses.
"

Have fun !

ps:@ggg I started a rebuild for standard testing (endgame items ect.) for testing ueber lab why the hell do I have to do all ueber trials again ...!? please
Last edited by homer1402 on Aug 31, 2016, 1:58:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info