[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
I'm curious as to how this would do with a bow +1 and decay or woe, with a soul strike for the synergy with wicked ward it would help with the dex requirements too, ill probably try this later.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1662532
I'll direct you to this fine gentleman's guide.

edit: Got a message from a friend mentioning that he took down the poison immune bosses and shaper. Build fully 2.4 viable!
Last edited by d3sden0va on Oct 11, 2016, 4:44:45 AM
Er what ever the thing is to recommend this build give it a +1 vote from me.
I am going to try your build here starting today. I am working on the gear and gems now. I have the passive tree entirely now with a reset and I am setting up gems gear and jewels if i have them. Any advice on the play style is recommended. Thank you for sharing such a detailed and well put togther build.

Thanks a bunch,
The Morgawr
HIGHLY reccomend using 'careful planning viridian jewel' in the most right socket to completely solve your dexterity problems untill u can replace it with gear later on, gives you all the dex you will need :)
Anybody killed Shaper with this build?
Tried so many times still failed, need some advice...
Please, do not overwhelm us with so much information!

We also failed Minotaur lately with a Guardian Aura support, me as this build with 5 curses (Enfeeble, Temp Chains, Vulnerability on Blasphemy; Ele Weakness and Assassin's Mark on Orb of Storms with EE) and a Blade Flurry geared to the max ... just because of Vulnerability and +Life on Boss on corrupted map :(
is this build 2.5 vible ?
"
matanos89 wrote:
is this build 2.5 vible ?

What a nuclear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info