[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
hisokasp wrote:
Build is not dead, it's not just as OP as it was once. Now Coated Shrapenel is mandatory so is BINO's for map clearing due its poison spreading, not counting the nice life regen, which boosts our survivability.

Now, once you got 4xCoated, you can get rid of poison gem and choose either concentrated effect for bosses or increased area for map clearing to compensate the targeting nerf. With increased area Gem + Bino's it feels like it was before the nerf.

Still one shooting normal atziri's. Taking longer to kill Uber Atziri's, yet still a walk in the park, you need to swap minefield with added chaos and swap increased area with concentraded effect to get double vaals.

Did uber Izaro, and lucky me, got the bladefall 40% enchantment on my herectis, YAY. Sitting on 7500 tooltip unbuffed with increased area and 11500 tooltip with concentraded effect.

I'm using overflowing chalice now to get my flasks running pretty much all the time. So i'm using quicksilver adrenaline + sorrow of divine and atziri's promise and get nice clearing speed.

Ps.: For those who don't know yet, 1-120 lightning damage enchantment on boots, increases permanently our dmg tooltip since it's not us killing the monster, but the mines, which adds something like 1.5k tooltip. Imagine the uber izaro lightning dmg enchantment now...

Some things not entirely true here. Bino's I've found to be rather terrible actually, as we only get the prolif if the poison kills the enemy. Personally, my mines usually get the killing blow and I was barely noticed the damage. I switched to a pretty great rare that I initially got for bosses, but now use for trash too.

I don't use inc. aoe for maps, as even with Conc Effect and no quality on bladefall I still feel like it's big enough to hit whole packs just fine.

Added chaos for minefield swap is interesting for vaals, I'll pick one up and try it.

Chalice I don't like, as I don't need flasks to kill trash and it does nothing for bosses. I opt for a Witchfire Brew instead for damage and survivability.

The boot enchant will fall off if you kill an enemy with poison (for the same reason Bino's prolifs when you do, and Vile Bastion stacks when you do, but not when mines kill things). The boot enchant I would like for this build is the life and mana regen one to help with the extreme mana costs of mines, but none of them are particularly incredible, IMO.
"
d3sden0va wrote:
"
hisokasp wrote:
Build is not dead, it's not just as OP as it was once. Now Coated Shrapenel is mandatory so is BINO's for map clearing due its poison spreading, not counting the nice life regen, which boosts our survivability.

Now, once you got 4xCoated, you can get rid of poison gem and choose either concentrated effect for bosses or increased area for map clearing to compensate the targeting nerf. With increased area Gem + Bino's it feels like it was before the nerf.

Still one shooting normal atziri's. Taking longer to kill Uber Atziri's, yet still a walk in the park, you need to swap minefield with added chaos and swap increased area with concentraded effect to get double vaals.

Did uber Izaro, and lucky me, got the bladefall 40% enchantment on my herectis, YAY. Sitting on 7500 tooltip unbuffed with increased area and 11500 tooltip with concentraded effect.

I'm using overflowing chalice now to get my flasks running pretty much all the time. So i'm using quicksilver adrenaline + sorrow of divine and atziri's promise and get nice clearing speed.

Ps.: For those who don't know yet, 1-120 lightning damage enchantment on boots, increases permanently our dmg tooltip since it's not us killing the monster, but the mines, which adds something like 1.5k tooltip. Imagine the uber izaro lightning dmg enchantment now...

Some things not entirely true here. Bino's I've found to be rather terrible actually, as we only get the prolif if the poison kills the enemy. Personally, my mines usually get the killing blow and I was barely noticed the damage. I switched to a pretty great rare that I initially got for bosses, but now use for trash too.

I don't use inc. aoe for maps, as even with Conc Effect and no quality on bladefall I still feel like it's big enough to hit whole packs just fine.

Added chaos for minefield swap is interesting for vaals, I'll pick one up and try it.

Chalice I don't like, as I don't need flasks to kill trash and it does nothing for bosses. I opt for a Witchfire Brew instead for damage and survivability.

The boot enchant will fall off if you kill an enemy with poison (for the same reason Bino's prolifs when you do, and Vile Bastion stacks when you do, but not when mines kill things). The boot enchant I would like for this build is the life and mana regen one to help with the extreme mana costs of mines, but none of them are particularly incredible, IMO.

LOL, Bino's keeps spreading a looooot. I have a dagger that boosts my dmg tooltip by 5k and the clear speed is not even close. Concentraded effect to kill packs is not a good idead IMO, you need to get close all the time and there's always a monster or two that isn't killed and you have to go after them, it doesn't clear the screen and that makes your clear speed sucks... With increased area of damage I keep one shooting trash mobs and most rares. Chalice is mostly for clear speed, not damage, it keeps my quicksilver flask up and of course my other flasks as well... The enchant won't fall, tested so many times. I have 110 mana per sec with my equips and a manapool of 380 mana, so I'm pretty fine with regen. But, hey, it is just my opinion :D Thank god there are different ways to build a character hehehe.
Last edited by hisokasp on Sep 17, 2016, 7:52:50 AM
how much dmg lose, form playing this as trappr instead of mine-?
and would sabatour not do more dmg?
Last edited by Nisseonbeer on Sep 27, 2016, 5:07:32 PM
"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
how much dmg lose, form playing this as trappr instead of mine-?
and would sabatour not do more dmg?

If you were to try this as a trapper, honestly play a different trap build. This build is for killing stationary large bosses and it does it exceptionally. Mines are the best for that purpose.

Saboteur makes getting 3 curses significantly less convenient as well as greatly reducing our tankiness. Frankly I don't think Saboteur benefits phys miners/trappers enough to be worth it anyway. It has mostly elemental bonuses if I recall correctly. Profane Bloom, on the other hand is a strong More multiplier, effectively, and Malediction is a decent damage boost as well, as is Void Beacon.

Been mostly playing my BV PF lately because I wanted a character to knock out Shaper and the Poison Immune guardians. I did run into a phys reflect corrupted Minotaur map though and figured I'd try BF Mines vs it. Was quite easy, so this build is definitely viable for 2/4 guardians. I think the other 2 are possible with non-coated shrapnel jewels, but it would be extremely slow the point of not being worth it. I might try it eventually, but it's not a priority. That said, this build is still (in my opinion) the queen of Uber Atziri, which is what it was designed for in the first place. For that purpose, it's amazing.

Hi, i like ur build, tell me please build is RIP or not? Can u Update for 2.4?
i was wondering if anyone has tried this with a decay essence dagger yet ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAQHDR8NfA5IDo4RLxFQEZYRwhODFX4V1xa_GDwYVhhqGyUdqiL0I18o-ipTKwosvzIYNbk8KD1fQYdCekW5RnFHBklRSbFLrkyzTm1SKVJTVGJV4FZjV8lYB1haXGtd8l8qYpVp2GwIbAttGXBRcLt0VXZvdoJ4L3pwfOV88H5ZfqF-sH_GgseESIR3hq6P-pEHkyeXlZf0m6GcMpy-oEOhL6XEpyusmLJwswO0DLTRtUi3dbv8vSe-isHFw23IDMrT0B_Q0NfP2FTZW9vn34rhiOkC6rrrY-vk7BjuFe-I7-vw1fGK99f5N_no_kk=?accountName=SToNeD2k9&characterName=Rapwnzl

thats how i play it...working fine up to t16..
IGN:xSTo_ONeDdx
Question with gem usage, when using something like sulphur flask or in some cases for other people, taste of hate, should I use it before i lay the mine or after for the increase damage to take effect or does it matter and it gets the damage increase just as long as it's active when i detonate it? thank you :)

PS: everyone is talking about getting 4 of those jewels but there are only 3 jewel sockets in the skill tree? Am i missing something here or what
Last edited by Perryhawk on Oct 8, 2016, 7:44:24 PM
"
Perryhawk wrote:
Question with gem usage, when using something like sulphur flask or in some cases for other people, taste of hate, should I use it before i lay the mine or after for the increase damage to take effect or does it matter and it gets the damage increase just as long as it's active when i detonate it? thank you :)

PS: everyone is talking about getting 4 of those jewels but there are only 3 jewel sockets in the skill tree? Am i missing something here or what

I don't think it affects the mine until it's detonated, but I couldn't tell you for sure.

The tree on the first post is old back when Poison was used in the 6l. I can't look at it right now, but I think the 4th one you should take is the mana-mana-jewel socket by the scion above Skittering Runes. I posted my tree like 2 pages back, you can take a look at that.
I'm curious as to how this would do with a bow +1 and decay or woe, with a soul strike for the synergy with wicked ward it would help with the dex requirements too, ill probably try this later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info