[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

New patch note

Support Gem Balance:
Remote Mine's damage modifier no longer affects damage over time.

Spoiler
rip

With the new added patch nerf of remote mines, this build is well dead. RIP.
don't think dead, but that will low dps agains bosses. i'll test it on saturday or sunday . still have very good defenses and should kill mostly mobs easily
"
4thReich wrote:
don't think dead, but that will low dps agains bosses. i'll test it on saturday or sunday . still have very good defenses and should kill mostly mobs easily

Your feedback should be invaluable for this thread, pls test.

On the other hand, why didn't they nerf traps too, I mean traps can still double dip and the difference is 39% more dmg (max lvl for traps) vs 49% more dmg (max lvl mines).

What am I missing in the mechanics? Isn't bladefall trap the go-to uber killer now?
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
"
4thReich wrote:

Your feedback should be invaluable for this thread, pls test.

On the other hand, why didn't they nerf traps too, I mean traps can still double dip and the difference is 39% more dmg (max lvl for traps) vs 49% more dmg (max lvl mines).

What am I missing in the mechanics? Isn't bladefall trap the go-to uber killer now?

it's a little clunkier mechanically. You either have to aim to that the monster triggers the trap, or sacrifice your belt slot for sunblast.
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
Great, so this build will definetely die.
I had even invested like 50 exalted gear in this and had it completed the day std and prophecy were merged.

Always cool news from ggg which thinks only of the parts of the players who invest money into this game and not to who can't afford it.

It was great build. My first Uber Atziri kill only with 5L chest. RiP dear witch.
I find it hilarious how "it won't be able to oneshot atziri phases" means "build has become trash tier"

I remember a time where killing boss required you to actually dodge things.
Who knew.
"
PathOfShalti wrote:
I find it hilarious how "it won't be able to oneshot atziri phases" means "build has become trash tier"

Who knew.

I dont think its lack of damage against bosses that will kill this build. A static fight in a small arena like Atziri will still be very easy.

The killer of this build is the new targetting mechanic. Leveling and map clearing is going to be so clunky, you'd be as well to level up as regular bladefall (or bladefall totems) and just switch into mines for boss fights.
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
"
Starlight85 wrote:
"
PathOfShalti wrote:

Who knew.

I dont think its lack of damage against bosses that will kill this build. A static fight in a small arena like Atziri will still be very easy.

The killer of this build is the new targetting mechanic. Leveling and map clearing is going to be so clunky, you'd be as well to level up as regular bladefall (or bladefall totems) and just switch into mines for boss fights.

Honestly I already leveled most miners (outside of fire nova mine) as either trappers or self cast. Mines just felt so fucking clunky.

Imho bladefall mines will still be a pretty fucking good dedicated labrunner, just yeah the targeting shit will suck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info