[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

RIP this build.
Was good and got my uber kill with it.

Maybe in the future it will be worth a revisit.
Shouldn't bladefall traps be better than mines now? At least you can throw traps at mobs feet?

Thinking about Bladefall - trap support - conc effect - trap damage support - multiple traps - poison (or controlled dest if 4x poison jewels)

Does trap cooldown support have a place in all this?

In the tree we lose the volatile mines node for hasty reconstruction and get trap trigger radius.

Is sunblast belt usable in the context?

What about Cheap Construction, Hair Trigger, Unstable Payload?
Second-class poe gamer
now mine nerf. can i swap some tree for totem build ?
Having played this build in 2.3, and farmed Uber with it for a while, I can honestly say it will still be perfectly viable in 2.4 for boss farming. Curses will still be OP as hell, and the behavior of Bladefall-mine doesn't really change anything except the trash-clearing (which already was kind of annoying).
U MAD?
"
pr13st wrote:
Shouldn't bladefall traps be better than mines now? At least you can throw traps at mobs feet?

Thinking about Bladefall - trap support - conc effect - trap damage support - multiple traps - poison (or controlled dest if 4x poison jewels)

Does trap cooldown support have a place in all this?

In the tree we lose the volatile mines node for hasty reconstruction and get trap trigger radius.

Is sunblast belt usable in the context?

What about Cheap Construction, Hair Trigger, Unstable Payload?

Traps are definitely better for clearing trash, but for bosses, basically nothing has changed. Trap cooldown is pointless for boss farming. You don't need more than three traps to one-shot Uber Atziri even.
U MAD?
Curses nerfed, bladefall won't fall on monsters anymore but on placed mine location, will this work in 2.4?
i think this build is perfectly viable in 2.4 . poison was nerfed 20% only (from 10% of the total damage to 0,8 per second). curses still viable and i always put mines near bosses(cause mines love to attack other mob instead of bosses) so only i'll lost clear speed . i'll test that changes on std these days
"
4thReich wrote:
i think this build is perfectly viable in 2.4 . poison was nerfed 20% only (from 10% of the total damage to 0,8 per second). curses still viable and i always put mines near bosses(cause mines love to attack other mob instead of bosses) so only i'll lost clear speed . i'll test that changes on std these days

Keep us updated, thanks! Planning on rolling BF mine for the new league.
What pisses me off is that I completed this build like 2 fucking days ago mixing what I had in std and what I had in season, had 2 days of grinding atziri and uber izaro no problems.

charming build hope it will last forever.
Would there be any problems making this as a first character of the league and just farming currency w/ pretty minimal gear? or should I make another character to play at first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info