[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
A simple question about Uber atziri double vaals

In your videos I can see you place 3 mines + vaal lightning trap for each of the vaal bosses.

And when they spawn, you just detonated the mines coupled with lightning trap and they just died pretty quickly.

I am currently using 4x coated sharpnels, DPS is around 12.5k. But when I use your trick in the vaal bosses, the poison/DoT on them stopped as soon as they are down to half of their hp. How can your DoT be so long enough to kill the double vaals?

I am standing in between the vaals so they take all the curses

Did you take out minefield and replace with added chaos?
Second-class poe gamer
Yes I did. Should I be doing that??
yep that's the basic strat for vaals.

place mines, place trap, drink atziri's and sorrow and detonate after vaal lightning trap goes off.
Second-class poe gamer
Yes but the vaals just won't die. The damage stops when they hit about half hp.
Any ideas??
bladefall level? If it's 20 or more, I'm out of ideas.
Second-class poe gamer
21/20 Bladefall
Or is it related to the skill effect duration in the passive??
Should i replace minefield with added chaos in the fight against atziri too?
I think not. You can't place 6 mines fast enough in split phases to one shot her.
I'm not using minefield, because I don't even have the time to place so many mines. The 6 I place are enough to oneshot everyone in normal atziri. Haven't done uber yet. That'll take a few more lvl and better gear (only 8.2k ES).

But I just love this build! I found 2 Mortal hope in my first 10 runs WTF.
I'm seriously thinking about just selling them and farming normal atziri... I only got 50% chance to make profit in uber.

What are your opinions guys (and girls)? I'm not really rich compared to the big players. I got ~20-25ex in items and a bit in currency.
And what Acendancy do you recommend for uber lab? Vile Bastin or Void Beacon? I would say Void Beacon for the -20% chaos res. Vile Bastion doesn't help you in the Bossfight and if you die to the magics in between you should rethink doing atziri ^^
Last edited by EpicFailXXL on Aug 29, 2016, 2:20:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info