[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
NzCunnySnif wrote:
how do you have enough mana to run 3 curse?. mine each take 34% mana...there for i can only run 2 at a time

Soo, CAN some1 awnser about the uber lab points for me or you just gonna ignore me?
"
Ribsu wrote:
Soo, CAN some1 awnser about the uber lab points for me or you just gonna ignore me?
Easy bud. There isn't really a good answer, that's probably why you haven't gotten a response.

Profane Bloom, Malediction, and Wicked Ward are the essentials, and whatever you want as a fourth. There are really only 3 major nodes that are super beneficial to the build. I took Vile Bastion for the ES regen as a fourth, but you could also just take 2 more minor nodes, which would give you more ES, and either Crit Chance, ES Regen, or Chaos damage. The power charge node isn't really worth it IMO, since we aren't really going crit here.
U MAD?
hello,

can you tell me why u dont went traps? isnt traps not easyer to play and do on a crit variant the same dmg?

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
Ribsu wrote:

I chose Void beacon in the end because i'm pretty sure that the regen from Vile Bastion does not apply when using mines.
Last edited by Ribbsey on Aug 23, 2016, 12:30:36 PM
Traps are better for clear speed for sure, but mines give more damage IIRC. Since this build is basically just a boss farmer, using high burst damage to 1 shot bosses, clear speed is irrelevant.
U MAD?
thx for the answer, so if u would do a league starter... go traps?

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
trashs1 wrote:
thx for the answer, so if u would do a league starter... go traps?

I would go for a totally different build as league starter. It's safe, but it's really slow. Trapper is also really slow. Go a different build first, get some currency together and then do this build. You also need currency to farm Atziri and for uber you really need good ES gear/ 6link chest / heretic's veil which is not cheap (heretic's was 400chaos last league HC about a month into the league).
Bladefall trapper is a perfectly fine league starter. It doesn't cost much at all, and has perfectly fine clear speed. Mines however are total aids for map clearing.
U MAD?
Hi guys,

currently trying this build on prophecy, currently lvl 41.

Have a question regarding to curses.

As heretic veil is way out of reach for me at the moment, and probably didn't get it before end of league.

I'll probably run 2 curses for a moment, what are the best to use ? I thought about enfeeble + temporal chains.

Is there nodes that I can take to reduce mana reservation to temporarily replace the -12% mana regen from heretic veil and can run 3 curses ?

I also have a question regarding jewels.

Is it ok to run 4 Coated Shrapnel ? or is it better to use rare ones + energy from within ?

If 4 coated are ok, is that mean that we can remove the poison gem ?

Thanks for answers !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info