[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
vici12 wrote:
Please guys, i'm really curious, best 6L gem combo for mega single target dmg with this build?

it's the standard

Bladefall - trap and mine dmg - remote mine - concentrated effect - minefield - controlled destruction (if u hv 4 coated shrapnel jewels, if not, poison)
What are the last 2 Ascendancy Points? Should i go for Vile Bastion or Void Beacon?
"
Ribsu wrote:
What are the last 2 Ascendancy Points? Should i go for Vile Bastion or Void Beacon?

I think it's really up to u, dont think one is better than the other. I get Void Beacon myself
What should we look for in a dagger, only spell damage? Seems like physical damage on dagger doesn't influence tooltip damage at all. Please tell me if i'm wrong
"
vici12 wrote:
What should we look for in a dagger, only spell damage? Seems like physical damage on dagger doesn't influence tooltip damage at all. Please tell me if i'm wrong
Correct. Phys% on a dagger does not apply to your mines. You want Spell damage, attack speed (for whirling), and Adds +Lightning (or other) damage to spells. You can also get resists, or stats if needed on a dagger.
This is the dagger I'm using:
U MAD?
how do you have enough mana to run 3 curse?. mine each take 34% mana...there for i can only run 2 at a time
nevermind i figured out why. i tried to run a enhance gem in the my helm
hey guys,
how do you run tri curse with blasphemy and still have some mana?or is it nerfed now?
thnx.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
vici12 wrote:
Correct. Phys% on a dagger does not apply to your mines. You want Spell damage, attack speed (for whirling), and Adds +Lightning (or other) damage to spells. You can also get resists, or stats if needed on a dagger.

I see, thank you :D also, is there any way to incorporate Discipline gem into this build?
"
vici12 wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
vici12 wrote:

I see, thank you :D also, is there any way to incorporate Discipline gem into this build?

Only way I can see to incorporate Discipline is if you drop a curse. Dual Curse+ Discipline. That's just not worth it though IMO. I have 9.5K ES right now, and can easily get another 40-50% from the tree, and better ES rolls on Boots and Gloves.

"
chungbin86 wrote:
hey guys,
how do you run tri curse with blasphemy and still have some mana?or is it nerfed now?
thnx.

Heretics Veil plus a couple of Reduced Reservation nodes on the tree, and picking up a few efficient mana nodes on the tree, plus getting flat mana on gear.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info