[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

Any tips on what to upgrade DPS wise? Only thing I can think of is getting Spell Damage on the Shield.

12.2k ES
10.4k DPS (with Minefield)
2.4k Mana (537 Unreserved, 123 mana regen)

Gear (Using 4x Coated Shrapnel & 1x Healthy Mind)
Spoiler
Last edited by g0pher on Aug 2, 2016, 3:50:45 AM
Good build I seem. Even couldn't kill Ozero's mobs
Last edited by OldWiseOldWise on Aug 6, 2016, 5:22:40 PM
"
palyran wrote:
if we dont need the poison support gem anymore what would be a good replacement?

Why you don't need poison? It's source of double dip, without poison this build will not work on bosses I think
"
"
palyran wrote:
if we dont need the poison support gem anymore what would be a good replacement?

Why you don't need poison? It's source of double dip, without poison this build will not work on bosses I think

he most likely has the 4 jewels in his tree
You should explain the ascendancy in the guide.
We have to use 4 coated shrapnel jewels in the tree but there are only 3 sockets taken in the posted tree...where is the other socket we must take?...and for the people that are using this unique jewels..its better this build than 4 rare jewels and the poison gem?
Last edited by yissus on Aug 6, 2016, 5:17:42 PM
Can soneone please explain how to reach higher dps? I understand everything else but I cant break 4k even with all my gems above lvl 19 in a tabula.
"
Mukuro123 wrote:
Can soneone please explain how to reach higher dps? I understand everything else but I cant break 4k even with all my gems above lvl 19 in a tabula.

Can't see your character sheet so no idea how your set up
Op thanks for the post!!! ProjectPt a twitch streamer just finished self found uber kill with tri-curse essence drain build. He mentioned miner killer much easier and suppose very efficient. I can hardly wait until i get to give it a go...

Andy
Thanks I followed your guide a lot, only getting stuck by the damage.
I can't get above 5k dps (tool dps)

Char name : Cekmece

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQPuBAcNHw18DkgOjhEvEVARlhHCE4MVfhXXFr8YahslHaodviL0I18nqSj6KlMrCiy_M4c1uTwoPV9Bh0J6RblGcUcGSVFJsUuuTLNObVJTVGJWY1fJWAdca13yXypilWwIbAttGXBRcLt0VXZvdoJ4L3pwfOV88H5ZfrB_xoLHhEiEd4auj_qRB5J0kyeXlZf0m6GcMpy-ndmgQ6EvpcSnK6yYsnC0DLTRtUi3dbv8vorBxcNtxvfIDMrT0B_Q0NfP2FTZW9vn34rhiOkC6rrrY-vk7BjuFe-I7-vw1fGK99f5N_no

DPS
Spoiler

Defence
Spoiler

I know there's no spell damage on my shield, but they are so ... expensive. Can I upgrade something different in this build?

"
Another Question

How do we calculate the total dps of this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info