[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

I've just about finished leveling this build and have a few questions, forgive me if they were answered in the past 64 pages:

Why not Ghost Reaver?

GR + 2-3 Atziri's Promises seems like a more consistent and far simpler than Bino's + Sorrow of the Divine + Stone Golem. If DPS is too high for poison to do much, a life leech gem wouldn't be atrocious, since you're still opening up the weapon slot.

Also, despite it being an eva chest, Cospri's Will seems amazing for this build-- does the job of poison gem without the slot or the ~10 passives it takes to get 4 jewel sockets for 100% Coated Shrapnel. Is it feasible to deal with the missing ~700 base ES?
Last edited by WaldoTF on Jul 26, 2016, 6:08:48 PM
I dont think traps and mines are able to give any leech (and therefore no reflect either). The missing chest ES is huge by using Cospri's Will.
this shit is too strong tbh..... deathless uber at 78 lvl...
Last edited by Sapero85 on Jul 26, 2016, 7:11:15 PM
How about http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Beast_Fur_Shawl
Is it suit for this build ?
Im playing in HC.

i dont understand why he took the "leadership" nodes
cuz all the aura in this build is using are curses
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
Hey, interesting build. Can this be played as a shadow? If so, what would i have to change ? thanks
Last edited by BIZZZY on Jul 28, 2016, 4:47:09 AM
Hey,

Im currently lvl 87 HCPerandus, have 10,5k ES and 6,85 Tooltip dps (5L; with flasks 9,2k, 3 poison jewels).
Is the damage enough for normal atziri? Do I need a vaal lightning trap? I currently have only 2 vaal disci and a decoy totem.

thx
Last edited by gebashOrt on Jul 28, 2016, 6:25:59 AM
"
kentpachi wrote:
i dont understand why he took the "leadership" nodes
cuz all the aura in this build is using are curses

The reasons to take the Leadership cluster are the mana reservation node, and the 30% aura radius from Leadership itself, 30% radius is huge, the only other passives that grant it give 12% each. It's worth taking a useless node (non-curse effectiveness) for.
what points do you take in the ascendancy i cant really see what hes taken
"
gebashOrt wrote:

Im currently lvl 87 HCPerandus, have 10,5k ES and 6,85 Tooltip dps (5L; with flasks 9,2k, 3 poison jewels).
Is the damage enough for normal atziri? Do I need a vaal lightning trap? I currently have only 2 vaal disci and a decoy totem.

thx

u only need 1 vaal disci (if any for normal atziri), but the vaal lightning definitely helps (more than the vaal disci for sure). you have more ES than me so it should be fine, though i have more DPS. Normal is pretty easy, i haven't tried uber myself since i dont hv enough pieces...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info