[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

I just had my first ever uber kill so all I can say is that I'm extremely happy with the build. I still have some mana issues though, currently I'm at 219 unreserved (out of 2198 total) and that's by using a 20% Healthy Mind gem in place of Energy From Within just below Melding cluster. I looked through some 2.2 vids and people have ~300 unreserved mana with 1900 total. What the hell am I missing?
Is this build also suitable for uber labs, or does it specifically do atziris? Ie how does it fare against all the trap mechanics in labs, and for single targetting izaro in cases of lieutenants/gargoyles - 1 mine enough to kill izaro?
"
Bawtzki wrote:
I just had my first ever uber kill so all I can say is that I'm extremely happy with the build. I still have some mana issues though, currently I'm at 219 unreserved (out of 2198 total) and that's by using a 20% Healthy Mind gem in place of Energy From Within just below Melding cluster. I looked through some 2.2 vids and people have ~300 unreserved mana with 1900 total. What the hell am I missing?

You're missing the reduced mana reservation node near CI.
"
sloth1043 wrote:
"
Bawtzki wrote:

You're missing the reduced mana reservation node near CI.

*double epic facepalm*

Thanks. I better go register for blind disability.

"
baroqen_play wrote:
Is this build also suitable for uber labs, or does it specifically do atziris? Ie how does it fare against all the trap mechanics in labs, and for single targetting izaro in cases of lieutenants/gargoyles - 1 mine enough to kill izaro?

It's perfectly fine. Traps are not an issue as long as you stop at least once in a while to regen. Lieutenants are easy because you can just rush kill (takes about 1-2s after he activates for him to go into next phase) and they'll all count as spawned.

edit: I just lucked out with a +1 curse Chayula. Is it worth dropping the 10% curse effectiveness and the WoD branch to get some damage nodes elsewhere?
Last edited by Bawtzki on Jul 15, 2016, 8:38:58 AM
I can't find Enduring Cry in his gear I am confused how he generates endurance charges?
Hey, I really want to test this build. I luckily managed to get a 6L shavronn, so I basically want to know if this build can be played as low life, and if yes, how should i approach it?
Finally decided to buy a skyforths with the currency made from uber lab and uber atziri.

Fixed a lot of issues with the build in 1 go (no longer need to mana pot to use all 3 mines, can use astramentis to fix stats instead of rings/gloves, decent amount of ES from astramentis, can smoothly run less/no regen now)

still missing the last physchaos node near shadow, and some spelldamage nodes near witch

dropped potency of will since most things just die anyway

Also dropped the Energy From Within jewel since I only got 600ES from it

Wand can probably be improved

Unbuffed damage : 16k

Buffed damage with added chaos : 38k

Spoiler

running uber atziri service in PSC

view-thread/1700171
I must ask - Why another Blasphemy gem in the helmet? I bought a 20/20 one and it did not increase the effects of my curse on tooltip, seems like an enlighten gem would be more optimal.

Anyways, wondering if I am am uber ready. 10.6k es 8947 avg mine dmg with flasks up

Spoiler
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Last edited by POOPHAMMER on Jul 17, 2016, 4:48:57 PM
Hey why do you link blasphemy to vuln, temp chain, enfeeble when they are already socketed into heretic's veil, which gives level 22 blasphemy?
Just killed Abaxoth with this build - he died in around 30 seconds :D He spawned on L77 Plateau. Amazing!
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info