[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

Im sorry but I'm not seeing what you speced for ascendency as far as class or nodes?
IGN: VeeZee
"
noodleldz wrote:
What would be the best enchant from Uber Lab on Heretic's Veil? I mean what would be the order overall (I know enfeeble is only defensive, vuln only offensive and temp chains is both)

30% Temporal chains effect > Vuln effect > Enfeeble effect > Bladefall damage > Bladefall radius

This is what I think, any other thoughts?

Second question about Uber Atziri for experienced farmers. I know for double Valls we should not use minefield but what about Trio and Atziriz herself? With Minefield or with another gem (which?). I dont have a poison gem due to 4x poison jewels, controlled destruciton is default in my setup then, but 6 link should be: Rapid Decay, Added Chaos, Added Lightning or other?

Added Chaos! pushes me from 13,5k with Minefield to 22k BF Damage

your enchant Ranking i don't know...how much effectivly the damage increases from BF Damage bonus vs. Vuln effect...but in the end Temp Chains is sure the way to go...MATRIX MOVEMENT xD
OP:

I'm missing how exactly the three curses are auto applying to the mobs. Sorry, I've returned after years and trying to catch up as best as possible. If you could shed some light on this for me thatd be great.
Last edited by VzwsoN on Jul 8, 2016, 3:53:31 AM
"
VzwsoN wrote:
OP:

I'm missing how exactly the three curses are auto applying to the mobs. Sorry, I've returned after years and trying to catch up as best as possible. If you could shed some light on this for me thatd be great.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blasphemy_Support ez pz (also implicit on the helmet Heretic's Veil, "curse helmet". the Gem in the helmet is because you can put in q20 blasphemy which gives you 10% more curse effectiveness)
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Jul 8, 2016, 5:28:36 AM
Anyone has a leveling tree for this build? First time leveling CI so I'm kinda lost on how to do it before switching to CI.
don't know if forbidden, haven't found something about that, but i would like to sell my whole equip regarding to this build in prophecy, you can look at my char MekaTrap

11,3k ES
21 k damage with Wand and add chaos damage
13 k damage with wand and minefield
10 k damage with binos for mid mapping

offers via PM

if forbidden plz apologize and just delete comment ^^
"
VzwsoN wrote:
OP:

So silly of me, THANKS.

What ascendancy class and points to pick?

Much appreciated.
Just click on the little icon (the golden one with the arrow on it) beneath the "witch circle" on the skilltree and you will see.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
Just click on the little icon (the golden one with the arrow on it) beneath the "witch circle" on the skilltree and you will see.

Thx brother!
great guide. killed my first uber yesterday, right after sodomizing core malachai
my only problem in 2 out of 3 runs so far was the lightning trap. i couldn't get 2 uses before double vaal, and therefore my dmg wasn't spread equally on both.

i switched 1 vaal disipline (which i hardly used anyways) now, for a second lightning trap. didn't try it yet, since i'm lacking an uber set, but i'm pretty sure i'll have my 2 charges at vaals, and that whole run is gonna be a cakewalk

here's my current eq (8.2k es // 10.5k tooltip dps)

using 4x shrapnel, therefore no psn gem. for doule vaal i switch mine field for added chaos dmg
Last edited by Randosaurus on Jul 10, 2016, 4:12:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info