[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

Build it from zero in prophecy. Now its done with all gear and ascendancy, loving it.
Hey guys i'm reaching lvl70 with this lovely guide and now i'm looking for some items to buy.
I'm asking myself why i should buy a pretty expensive dagger with spell-dmg instead of buying a much cheaper wand with even more spell-dmg?
Thanks for your help!
I started playing this yesterday, got to mid 70s today and got some starting gear together. However, mana's a pretty big issue with 3 curses since I'm only able to drop one set of mines at once before I have to wait for regen. I do have quite a bit of mana on gear so can I assume this problem will more or less fix itself as I gain more levels?

My current gear:
Spoiler

edit: current passive tree:

Last edited by Bawtzki on Jul 10, 2016, 5:17:04 PM
Just did my first Uber run with this character, this was also my first SUCCESSFUL run as well. I died once to a Bameth spawn that caught me off guard. Only death though.

10k ES, 17k single target (Added Chaos Gem), 9.6k with Minefield, and 6.9k with Binos (I used this for trash)

Here's my gear

And the loots:

I've tried Uber a few different times with Whispering Ice and was unsuccessful, but this was almost a cake walk. Thanks so much for this guide.

Only thing that really tripped me up a bit were the Oversouls, I have Vaal trap on each and 3 mines, popped Atziri's Flask and Sorrow, but they didn't die before disappearing. They did however dies almost instantly upon spawning on top of me.
I`ve bought a good ES-version of Atziri`s splendour to solve mana problems. That worked fine for me. Is there any alternative for heretic`s veil`? I know it would be the best, but is a little bit to expensive for me atm.
"Has no one managed to kill you yet exile?"
"
VzwsoN wrote:
"
ghamadvar wrote:
Just click on the little icon (the golden one with the arrow on it) beneath the "witch circle" on the skilltree and you will see.

Thx brother!

Always welcome, mate!

@OP: Awesome build! Love it
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Last edited by ghamadvar on Jul 11, 2016, 7:20:10 AM
What Jawels do you use?
Energy sheild, mine damage, damage over time, choes damage, phy damage? What is most important?
Hey, been trying this build for last couple of days. As this is my first ever miner and first ever CI character I would appreciate any opinion. I am currently level 70 at 4k dps on 5l bladefall, running dual curse as I can't afford Heretic's yet. It's kinda fine with 8,2k ES, but I am not that familliar with ES characters yet. Still need to upgrade my gems. Any feedback or upgrade suggestion will be appriciated.
EDIT:Upgraded bladefall gem, now DPS ir 7,5k :)

Spoiler
Last edited by Roofz on Jul 11, 2016, 4:44:34 PM
Have you guys tried change Whirling Blades for Shield Charge? For general mapping it's super fun (for me at least), and applying fortify is much easier, i think that only downsite of this skill is possibility to get stunned (ofc we are stun immune), during charge and you can be slowed by tar. (during Whriling you don't have that dowside).

Edit: I think i will drop Quicksilver flask for something more usefoul. I really enjoy Shield Charge.
Last edited by Annomandaris on Jul 13, 2016, 11:53:18 AM
gotta say im loving this build right now. so far, ive not found much that really stops us, ive ran the pale council, normal atziri, uber atziri, endgame lab (thank god they changed the rape we were getting with ES), and core. went with 4x coated shrapnels and energy within so that i could make it a technical 7l and everything melts with it. only "downside" i can see to it is that mapping is a tad slower than my liking, but last league i ran spark and reave so they clear extremely fast so that may just be due to comparison. as for the mana issues, i just resigned myself to knowing im carrying a mana flask with me at all times lol. so far this is my gear, still rolling enchantments on helm to get a curse one.
Spoiler
also switch out minefield for added chaos dmg. god its such a good gem to use finally. also still trying to fill in the gaps of gems by coloring, not had any luck with that so far, so no cwdt, may just use that spot for something else perhaps since ive been able to run all the endgame stuff without it and even have uber down now to deathless runs so maybe the cwdt is just a break glass style setup for it. great work on the guide :)
oh and also this is with fire res at 72 instead of cap as well lol. plus no SD on shield and such so plenty of room to improve and im able to farm anything as is so its all gravy from here on out
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Last edited by ZhardDee on Jul 14, 2016, 1:11:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info