[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

Yesterday I reached lvl 94 so I went to some more dangerous places than usual.

1. Uber Atziri, done. I died twice more because I was bit drunk than because she was so strong. Of course I swapped Minefield with Added Chaos. Robots and Trio were joke.

2. Colosseum full clear, just done (Achievement here)

3. Vinktar Square, no problem at all (finally got Flask ;)

4. Hall of Grandmasters, full clear (I died 3 times, this map is a challenge, indeed)

Here is my current gear:

Spoiler

And stats:

ES: 11.5k
DPS: 13.8k
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
buryo wrote:
Thanks I followed your guide a lot, only getting stuck by the damage.
I can't get above 5k dps (tool dps)

Char name : Cekmece

Gear
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQPuBAcNHw18DkgOjhEvEVARlhHCE4MVfhXXFr8YahslHaodviL0I18nqSj6KlMrCiy_M4c1uTwoPV9Bh0J6RblGcUcGSVFJsUuuTLNObVJTVGJWY1fJWAdca13yXypilWwIbAttGXBRcLt0VXZvdoJ4L3pwfOV88H5ZfrB_xoLHhEiEd4auj_qRB5J0kyeXlZf0m6GcMpy-ndmgQ6EvpcSnK6yYsnC0DLTRtUi3dbv8vorBxcNtxvfIDMrT0B_Q0NfP2FTZW9vn34rhiOkC6rrrY-vk7BjuFe-I7-vw1fGK99f5N_no

DPS
Spoiler

Defence
Spoiler

I know there's no spell damage on my shield, but they are so ... expensive. Can I upgrade something different in this build?

"
Another Question

How do we calculate the total dps of this build?

the biggest boost should be to use 4 x Coated shrapnel jewel http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Coated_Shrapnel and replace Poison support by Controlled Destruction
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Controlled_Destruction_Support

though for that you need 4xINT and 2xDEX nodes on your body

as well a Dagger with high spell damage + fire/lightning/cold spell damage to spells can add some nice DPS

and finally the level of the games - especially Bladefall will add up some nice damage boos - as OP stated the lvl is more important than quality so aim for Bladefall lvl 21
Last edited by tspcz on Aug 15, 2016, 5:09:36 PM
I honestly wouldn't put this build down as "affordable" considering you need 6L + 21 Bladefall + heretic's Veil to really do most content with this build.

That being said, I farmed up 6L and vaal'd 21 bf and traded for Veil this league.

Hit 91 today and have cleared uber 4 times deathless.

Finally got my gloves!
"
Calgus wrote:
I honestly wouldn't put this build down as "affordable" considering you need 6L + 21 Bladefall + heretic's Veil to really do most content with this build.

That being said, I farmed up 6L and vaal'd 21 bf and traded for Veil this league.

Hit 91 today and have cleared uber 4 times deathless.

Finally got my gloves!

sorry this simply isn't true
i would like to refer to my recent post:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633639/page/53/#p13423603

i did any content but uber-atziri without vaal regalia (not even a 6L) and with Rime Gaze, deathless and without struggle.

when i bought the 6L vaal regalia i did few times uber atziri deathless. so Heretic's Veil is not needed at all. i would recommend the 6L tho because otherwise bosses don't die instant. even if they don't die instant uber will be totally doable STILL without struggle --> you don't need even a 6L vaal regalia (had 8300 ES without).

so what you are saying is definetly not true. until the end i didn't had even 21 Bladefall

ah yea... that being said: GGG PLZ NERF DOUBLE DIP @2.4 ;)
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Aug 16, 2016, 9:47:44 AM
so guys, what's the best 6L combination of gems against uber atziri with this build?

by best, i mean most damaging, to kill her quickly
Last edited by vici12 on Aug 16, 2016, 5:50:15 PM
hi there thanks for an amazing build that you shared with us it looks a lot fun, mines cant go off like traps? you have to detonate yourself? can i use traps instead of mines and maybe use rapid decay or point blank or added chaos damage? tri curse looks amazingly nice and good defence, please also which character we start with?
Also how do you curse before you hit? excuse me maybe to some sounds funny but i am learning.
Last edited by philipma on Aug 17, 2016, 3:29:58 PM
"
philipma wrote:
hi there thanks for an amazing build that you shared with us it looks a lot fun, mines cant go off like traps? you have to detonate yourself? can i use traps instead of mines and maybe use rapid decay or point blank or added chaos damage? tri curse looks amazingly nice and good defence, please also which character we start with?
Also how do you curse before you hit? excuse me maybe to some sounds funny but i am learning.

You can use Traps but I don't think they are as good, start with a Witch and you curse by using Blashphemy to turn your curses into auras.
I'm thinking about respec'ing completely to this build - only thing I won't have is bandits... a few things are similiar - some skill gems etc.

Heres my current build - what can I keep/use for this one, any help is appreciated. I'd rather not completely start from level 1 ;p.

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAPuBUINfA3RD6sRDxEvEVAVfha_Fy8YahmKGkgajxslHRQdqh2-IG4i9CSLKPoqCyo4KlMrCiycM4c1uTlSPV9BlkZxRwZJUUuuTLNQMFJTVdZXyVgHXGtcil3yX2pilWNDZJ1k52wLbRlwUnC7df1713zwf8aApILHgwmESIRvhMWJ04w2jmSPRo_6kQeSdJMnl5WX9Juhm7WhL6crrJius7JwtAy1SLb6u_y-isHFwzrDbcb3ytPQH9DQ0PXUQtlb217fiuGI44TpAuq662Pr9ewY7-vw1fId8uH0KPba96b31_rS-wn-SQ==?accountName=Kira_Lite&characterName=Keerax

Please guys, i'm really curious, best 6L gem combo for mega single target dmg with this build?
why not reflected curse of Atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info