[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

currently trying this build on prophecy, currently lvl 41.

Have a question regarding to curses.

As heretic veil is way out of reach for me at the moment, and probably didn't get it before end of league.

I'll probably run 2 curses for a moment, what are the best to use ? I thought about enfeeble + temporal chains.

Is there nodes that I can take to reduce mana reservation to temporarily replace the -12% mana regen from heretic veil and can run 3 curses ?

I also have a question regarding jewels.

Is it ok to run 4 Coated Shrapnel ? or is it better to use rare ones + energy from within ?

If 4 coated are ok, is that mean that we can remove the poison gem ?

Thanks for answers !

enfeeble + temporal chains best defensive combo.
If you look at the tree of the build there are nodes of mana reservation taken but its difficult to run 3 curses without heretic...i use vertex vaal mask with blasphemy+enhance+2 curses before have the heretic.
4 coated shrapnels best combo for the build!!
remove poison gem and put controlled destruction..

Last edited by yissus on Aug 25, 2016, 12:36:52 PM
"
yissus wrote:
"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

currently trying this build on prophecy, currently lvl 41.

Have a question regarding to curses.

As heretic veil is way out of reach for me at the moment, and probably didn't get it before end of league.

I'll probably run 2 curses for a moment, what are the best to use ? I thought about enfeeble + temporal chains.

Is there nodes that I can take to reduce mana reservation to temporarily replace the -12% mana regen from heretic veil and can run 3 curses ?

I also have a question regarding jewels.

Is it ok to run 4 Coated Shrapnel ? or is it better to use rare ones + energy from within ?

If 4 coated are ok, is that mean that we can remove the poison gem ?

Thanks for answers !

enfeeble + temporal chains best defensive combo.
If you look at the tree of the build there are nodes of mana reservation taken but its difficult to run 3 curses without heretic...i use vertex vaal mask with blasphemy+enhance+2 curses before have the heretic.
4 coated shrapnels best combo for the build!!
remove poison gem and put controlled destruction..

Thanks for you answer ! will give a try to vertex, it can be acquired for around 20c currently.

Have fun
Hello guys. Can someone tell me which jewels to use in this build? I found out that I have to use 2rares and 1 unique but there is no clear answer which modes on rares and which unique should I use. Please, help me, because I want to play this build, it seems to be nice one :)
How much does coated shrapnel improve the build? I would like to try it, but it would make me lose some big chunks of ES.
"
Flakes963 wrote:
Hello guys. Can someone tell me which jewels to use in this build? I found out that I have to use 2rares and 1 unique but there is no clear answer which modes on rares and which unique should I use. Please, help me, because I want to play this build, it seems to be nice one :)

Actually, the latest version of the build (2.3) uses 4x Coated Shrapnel jewels (unique jewel, each one gives 25% chance for traps/mines to poison). If you can fit it in, then Energy From Within by Melding is always good (40% increased ES), but not necessary. This is awesome, because it means you don't have to use Poison gem in your mine links, which allows us to use Controlled Destruction, which is a big DPS boost.
U MAD?
"
vici12 wrote:
How much does coated shrapnel improve the build? I would like to try it, but it would make me lose some big chunks of ES.

It is a huge DPS boost. Allows you to use Controlled Destruction in your mine setup. You should be able to pretty easily get ~10K ES without really crazy gear, just from the tree, not even using Energy From Within. (I have a 690 ES Chest, a 420 ES shield, 200 es gloves, and 120 es boots, and have right at 10K ES at level 86)
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
vici12 wrote:

It is a huge DPS boost. Allows you to use Controlled Destruction in your mine setup. You should be able to pretty easily get ~10K ES without really crazy gear, just from the tree, not even using Energy From Within. (I have a 690 ES Chest, a 420 ES shield, 200 es gloves, and 120 es boots, and have right at 10K ES at level 86)

I got 14.5k right now, so maybe i could do with 2k less for such a huge increase in DPS.

Which jewel nodes should be taken? There's the one with melding, the one above the witch starting zone, these two come by default, but which others are the most efficient? I wouldn't mind having 5 total jewel nodes, to keep a certain jewel which caps my resistances.

Hmm, also, how well would this build work if they removed double dipping in 2.4?
Last edited by vici12 on Aug 27, 2016, 1:33:59 AM
"
vici12 wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
vici12 wrote:

I got 14.5k right now, so maybe i could do with 2k less for such a huge increase in DPS.

Which jewel nodes should be taken? There's the one with melding, the one above the witch starting zone, these two come by default, but which others are the most efficient? I wouldn't mind having 5 total jewel nodes, to keep a certain jewel which caps my resistances.

Hmm, also, how well would this build work if they removed double dipping in 2.4?

Also take the Shadow jewel by the Trap/Mine wheel, the Scion start jewel by Skittering Runes, and the jewel up between CI and EB.
U MAD?
"
vici12 wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
vici12 wrote:

I think removing double dipping would be the worst hit to this build. Personally hoping for a small nerf to bladefall or mines so I can finally try this build for myself.
Second-class poe gamer
A simple question about Uber atziri double vaals

In your videos I can see you place 3 mines + vaal lightning trap for each of the vaal bosses.

And when they spawn, you just detonated the mines coupled with lightning trap and they just died pretty quickly.

I am currently using 4x coated sharpnels, DPS is around 12.5k. But when I use your trick in the vaal bosses, the poison/DoT on them stopped as soon as they are down to half of their hp. How can your DoT be so long enough to kill the double vaals?

I am standing in between the vaals so they take all the curses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info