[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
IceSword wrote:
Dear Madzak, can you put on first page of guide best ways of ascendancy points for occultist, i cant find it.
Thank you very much for super build!

Profane Bloom>Malediction>Wicked Ward> last 2 is either void beacon of vile bastion, i will go for vile bastion since i don't feel i need any more damage.
"
Celdro wrote:
the aoe is still big enough and with binos the poison kills everything that bladefall doesnt hit anyway but if you dont want to recolour the difference is like 10% i think?

Righty, I'll go ahead and recolour for conc, makes more sense as the difference is actually 20% damage :O Would be better to decrease the aoe so i can stand a higher chance to get binos poison kill -> regen too.

Thanks for the help :D
How do you guys reach so high es with only decent gear? Im at 3.7K ES with tabula, how much would a 600+ es chest give me? Like I want to reach 10k ish.
whats stats i need on jewel ? any unique you take ? please let me know :)
"
majtyftw wrote:
How do you guys reach so high es with only decent gear? Im at 3.7K ES with tabula, how much would a 600+ es chest give me? Like I want to reach 10k ish.

I bought a 550 ES chest to replace my current 57 ES chest, gave me 2k++ ES. That is without energy from within. 10k would require all the very high end ES gear. Guessing 180 gloves 180 boots 400+ shield 700-800 chest and crazy good jewelry?
Last edited by Nuuudals on Jun 8, 2016, 1:34:58 PM
you also need high int on everything
im at 8,8k for reference
So is this better then pewpews echo firestorm witch? Wondering whether to reroll.
IGN: Dupa_Zupa
What is the order of importance for gems? All I got is a 5-link at the moment.
Can I do this build without Herectic's Veil ? It is too expensive to buy one now at Prophecy ><
Sure!, this league testing bladefall with EV/ES armour and only 2 curses but with Enhance.

BF 4.8K tooltip with 5L

ES: 8K

Gems at lv19

Character lv 85

BF+Trap+Multitrap+Poison+CE

I did last league a mine bladefall, too op...time for testing!

Reference in standard with BF (lv21) Mine 6L : 11K/20.5K w/o Minefield

Passive Tree

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Jun 9, 2016, 3:20:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info