[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

Thanks to this build. i can get these after about 20 runs. i have a 5l 160 es armor. So i have to run discipline. So what u think is my next update to run uber ?
Nice build, doing just fine in league and I lvled with mines + minefield + firestorm into bladefall when I had the lvl for it. Currently running deathless Atziri runs without any problems. Most stuff is self found or bought for 10c or less except the binos.

Spoiler
"
just curious why the skill duration cluster?

AFAIK poison. I had to look that up, I guess poison is one of the only damage over time effects that benefits from "skill duration."
"
widds wrote:

AFAIK poison.

it makes complete sense to me -.- so i'll leave that cluster for last cos it'll be a while til i get a 6L

thanks!
"
"
widds wrote:

AFAIK poison.

it makes complete sense to me -.- so i'll leave that cluster for last cos it'll be a while til i get a 6L

thanks!

I highly recommend your 6h link to be Trap / Mine Damage, not Poison. Your 5th link should be Poison, particularly if you get Bino's
Last edited by elitedesolator on Jun 6, 2016, 11:35:52 PM
So what do you guys think about the 2 additional ascendacy points? I will be killing uber izaro today and im not sure if i should take the regen or the -chaos res.i think i like the regen more as the binos regen is unreliable and its only 200 flat. Thoughts?
hey buddy the build is pretty cool. i have two questions tho:

1) why is in heretic's veil helmet a blasphemy gem socketed? i thought its implicit via unique mod
2) whats with hexproof mod on map? does blasphemy work?
1. Its only used if you have a 20/20 blasphemy so you get the 10% curse effect afaik
2. Blasphemy shouldnt work and id just reroll hexproof
Hi,

for me it is not clear which ascendancy points to take :/

" I got +100ES first in normal", i bet this is the "Wicked Ward", but which points do i have to pick aftewards?

Thanks for your response!
loving this build. Feeling pretty squishy. Haven't upgraded gear at all though. Cruel piety died in 3-4 waves of blades.

is concentrated effect the 6th gem? Right now I have bladefall, mine, extra-mines, and increased mine damage. Poison is 5 then conc?
Last edited by bubblehulk on Jun 7, 2016, 1:05:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info