[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

hello can u tell me how did u level up with this build? i start as a witch and i was wondering for gem setup early on
How %Ele dmg affects our DPS?
I mean, it is Phys damage, that inflicts poison actually matters, thus any ele dmg on tool-tip will "falsly" increase dmg. Am i right?

Also, any use for E supports? Empower/Enlight/Enhance?

Lastly, i cant see gem-links breakdown, in order of importance. I could look at ur body gems, but its kinda inconvinient, so
1-2-3 - BladeFall - Remote Mine - Minefield - kinda obvious.
4 - Poison or conc effect?
5 - Conc effect or poison?
6 - Mine dmg?
Last edited by Kshatry on Jun 4, 2016, 12:52:54 AM
"
Madzak wrote:
"
Kshatry wrote:
Yeah, helm is one of my concerns. How pricy it would be? On standart it costs 4ex+..

I didn't use any curses until I started mapping. Don't worry about the helmet, use what u got and go down 1 curse until you got it all sorted out.

no idea how you got that far, even WITH the 6L from level 1.

i followed your node order section to the tee and it's just awful. so laughably embarassingly squishy. there are NO life nodes before CI. did i just miss some part that says "level as this first" etc? did i miss a linked tree entirely?

was really excited about this build, but i'm level 51 now with 39 deaths (and only getting worse) and i'm like inches away from quitting and going to a more reliable build to scrounge gear for this one.

what did i miss? you made it sound like cake and i'm gettin my ass kicked by everything, the only thing that's stemming the tide is arctic armor and enfeeble on blas.

for now i'm self-casting BF with controlled destruction and conc effect in reverb rod, and the dps is fine but it's far far far too squishy to be enjoyable
Last edited by alexandrubenza on Jun 4, 2016, 7:41:58 PM
Just found this Jewel, do you think this would be OP in this build?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Coated_Shrapnel
Last edited by kidZ on Jun 4, 2016, 7:58:42 PM
Spoiler
"
"
Madzak wrote:
"
Kshatry wrote:
Yeah, helm is one of my concerns. How pricy it would be? On standart it costs 4ex+..

I didn't use any curses until I started mapping. Don't worry about the helmet, use what u got and go down 1 curse until you got it all sorted out.

no idea how you got that far, even WITH the 6L from level 1.

i followed your node order section to the tee and it's just awful. so laughably embarassingly squishy. there are NO life nodes before CI. did i just miss some part that says "level as this first" etc? did i miss a linked tree entirely?

was really excited about this build, but i'm level 51 now with 39 deaths (and only getting worse) and i'm like inches away from quitting and going to a more reliable build to scrounge gear for this one.

what did i miss? you made it sound like cake and i'm gettin my ass kicked by everything, the only thing that's stemming the tide is arctic armor and enfeeble on blas.

for now i'm self-casting BF with controlled destruction and conc effect in reverb rod, and the dps is fine but it's far far far too squishy to be enjoyable

????
I'm level 46, only died once to lab trap cause it was my first time and my brain stopped working when i got in a bad situation x).
Dunno why would you be self-casting tbh, this is my char in new league
Spoiler

, so far oneshoting almost everything with worst gear you could think off, if you feel like needing more hp just grab near hp points, and skip the ES ones for later
"
tkbowned wrote:
so far oneshoting almost everything with worst gear you could think off, if you feel like needing more hp just grab near hp points, and skip the ES ones for later

well i'm glad. that calmed my tits a lot. had a look at your gear, tree, links etc and i still can't understand. the only thing that makes sense is your mine setup for bladefall. i'm gonna find me some shite 4L to test it out. but what about the mechanics? how are you avoiding damage while you set it up, run away, and trigger? it's a bit of lag til it all goes off. i tried mimicking what OP does in his videos but still enough of a hangup to absolutely get pwned.

was very surprised to see minefield in there as the 4th, i thought that was too much of a less multiplier to put in early.

in any case, thanks very very much for some feedback. i've regained confidence! (mostly)
"
"
tkbowned wrote:
so far oneshoting almost everything with worst gear you could think off, if you feel like needing more hp just grab near hp points, and skip the ES ones for later

well i'm glad. that calmed my tits a lot. had a look at your gear, tree, links etc and i still can't understand. the only thing that makes sense is your mine setup for bladefall. i'm gonna find me some shite 4L to test it out. but what about the mechanics? how are you avoiding damage while you set it up, run away, and trigger? it's a bit of lag til it all goes off. i tried mimicking what OP does in his videos but still enough of a hangup to absolutely get pwned.

was very surprised to see minefield in there as the 4th, i thought that was too much of a less multiplier to put in early.

in any case, thanks very very much for some feedback. i've regained confidence! (mostly)

ya I made that mistake in the 2 week league I didn't use minefield while leveling its a big mistake not to use it cause u throw down 9 traps in like 2 seconds and clear everything so yes I would use minefield which I'm doing now I'm using minefield/remote mine/b;adefall/conctrated effect which I will replace with posion I think I like the mobs dieing to poison gonna try to get a 5 link soon as I have the prophecy for it
also I'm pretty squishy myself I had that issue in 2 week till I went ci and changed everything to es then I didn't have no issues I personaly hate hybrid I can never figure out what to balance lol
"
"
tkbowned wrote:

Yes i think the mine setup will help you alot, between the golem taunting stuff and the slow from temp chains i almost never get hit.
Never played a Mine character before, but it's pretty easy to get used to, just try to get a comfortable keybind for detonate mines =)!
Yeah the build is definitely squishy if you don't have access to the standard market. Running this in Prophecy now, at level 70. Leveled until 30 with firetrap/CA and then switched to Bladefall (got lucky with a Tabula drop). Enfeeble/Chains definitely helps on the defensive front, as long as you're smart with your placement and movement you shouldn't have too much trouble. Only time I really die now is if I'm being dumb or lazy.

With no market I could see myself hitting 80 before even swapping to CI lol, just nothing good up for trade yet (cheap).
ok, I love this build in Standard, and finding other builds in new league, any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info