[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
Sorry if this question has already been asked :

Why are you using a level 20/20 blasphemy gem in your helm, when the helm already has an embedded level 22 blasphemy support ?

For 20q blasphemy, which is 10% curse effect.
Its like 100 times answer for this question here
"
Wyra wrote:
Alright, I finally managed to get my 7 ethereal cards + everything else that I have on this char so far under 30 hours of playtime and I was wondering if I could tackle uber with the gear I currently have? Im missing the CWDT setup and some vaal discipline on the gear but don't worry I just need to save up to start coloring, spent a lot on most of the stuff already and I need to farm more.

ES pool will be roughly 9.1k after I add more scraps on my gloves.
DPS in town = 5.6k with multi mines.

Spoiler

your gems are maybe 80% of the way to 20 from 19. i dont know whether you can do it or not, but i would wait for that, get a cwdt setup and vaals, and quality that blasphemy to 20. you could quality your flasks aswell. honestly i think your damage needs to be higher aswell. around 8k ish because thats what the build says on the first page.
Last edited by goldnugget on Jun 10, 2016, 5:50:20 PM
"
chaospunx wrote:
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:

Why are you using a level 20/20 blasphemy gem in your helm, when the helm already has an embedded level 22 blasphemy support ?

The thing is someone wrote this "At matching levels, the socketed gem takes precedence (I tested this with Soul Mantle using a Spell Totem with mtx)"

therefore it doesn't do anything
"
xecutable wrote:
"
chaospunx wrote:
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:

The thing is someone wrote this "At matching levels, the socketed gem takes precedence (I tested this with Soul Mantle using a Spell Totem with mtx)"

therefore it doesn't do anything

the socketed gem takes presidence at matching levels. blasphemy on the helm is lvl 22. the helm also boosts blasphemy gem by 2 levels because it has the curse tag. that means at level 20, it will use the gem. since the gem has quality, it is better. it increases the effect of all your curses by 10%. that is pretty good. you could even get lvl 21 and boost curse radius by 2% but that doesn't matter much.
Last edited by goldnugget on Jun 10, 2016, 4:04:50 PM
forgive my noobness, but I can get any item except the helm, as even in prophecy it's already at least 5ex.

Any suggestions for this build without the helm?

thanks!~
"
goldnugget wrote:

the socketed gem takes presidence at matching levels. blasphemy on the helm is lvl 22. the helm also boots blasphemy gem by 2 levels because it has the curse tag. that means at level 20, it will use the gem. since the gem has quality, it is better. it increases the effect of all your curses by 10%. that is pretty good. you could even get lvl 21 and boost curse radius by 2% but that doesn't matter much.

Ah I see. Saw that darkee ran enlighten lvl2
Sorry if this question has been asked, but are there any specific unique gems you use in this build?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
forgive my noobness, but I can get any item except the helm, as even in prophecy it's already at least 5ex.

thanks!~

just don't take "whispers of Doom" at the top left of the skill tree and only use 2 curses. still works fine. still can farm atziri or map. you will have to chose between enfeeble and vulnerability depending on whether you feel you need defense or damage.

"

Sorry if this question has been asked, but are there any specific unique gems you use in this build?

you mean jewels? no. some good stats on jewels:

physical damage
area damage
damage over time
damage
mine damage
chaos damage
% increased maximum Energy Shield
% increased maximum Mana
#% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
str/dex/int
whichever resists you might need

some of these stats are better than others. ideally you solve str/dex, resists, and mana on your gear. % increased maximum Energy Shield is probably the best to have on all your jewels. mine damage is probably going to be the best damage one.
Last edited by goldnugget on Jun 10, 2016, 4:55:45 PM
Doing this build in Prophecy Hardcore and I'm level 71 right now, still haven't changed to CI. Shoud I wait with CI until after I do merciless labyrinth (not sure I can do it yet) or is it fine with CI? Also I'm noticing that sometimes the Profane Bloom chaos boom goes off even though mine kills doesn't count as our kills. Is this because of the poison dot for some reason counting as me?
"
goldnugget wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:

thanks!~

just don't take "whispers of Doom" at the top left of the skill tree and only use 2 curses. still works fine. still can farm atziri or map. you will have to chose between enfeeble and vulnerability depending on whether you feel you need defense or damage.

"

you mean jewels? no. some good stats on jewels:

physical damage
area damage
damage over time
damage
mine damage
chaos damage
% increased maximum Energy Shield
% increased maximum Mana
#% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
str/dex/int
whichever resists you might need

some of these stats are better than others. ideally you solve str/dex, resists, and mana on your gear. % increased maximum Energy Shield is probably the best to have on all your jewels. mine damage is probably going to be the best damage one.

I definitely recommend one unique jewel for everyone and it's Energy from within placed on the jewel socket next to pain attunement to get all that extra energy shield from the life/ES hybrid nodes.
Last edited by Wyra on Jun 10, 2016, 10:24:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info